Reinforce your Employer Brand
Becoming a certified Top Employer gives you access to easy-to-use tools and new channels to leverage your status in your communications.
- The Top Employers Certification Seal: this internationally recognised symbol can be used for a full year on all your marketing material, to help you attract and engage talent.
- The Annual Certification Dinner: you and your HR team are invited to join us, and all other certified Top Employers, in celebration of your Certification achievement at one of several prestigious locations around the world.
- PR and Online Exposure: your dedicated, certified company page on Top-Employers.com is a space to which to refer people, to share your official certification. Use our online tools to support internal and external announcements.
- Media coverage: your company and certified status will be promoted in some of the most prominent newspapers and magazines worldwide.
Have you got what it takes?
Our Certification Programme
Our Certification Programme will help you adapt to the rapidly changing HR environment. By participating in our programme, you will receive a complete overview and analysis of your current HR policies and practices, providing clear validation of your strengths, as well as ideas for improvement:
- Feedback and Benchmark Reports: a complete overview on the advancement of your HR policies, presented topic by topic. This covers the 9 topics of the HR Best Practices Survey and considers over 600 HR practices. On top of this, you will receive a benchmark of your performance in the survey against the best in class employers in your country, region or industry.
- Feedback Session: your organisation’s results are discussed and insights are shared during an individual Feedback Session with a Top Employers Institute representative.
- Subsidiary Reports: delivered to international participants following completion of our programme in several countries. These include a comparison and gap analysis of your international HR offering.