Over 1,200 organisations across the world use the Top Employers Certification programme to;
- Energise and Amplify Employer Appeal
- Inform and Empower HR strategies
- Deliver Improved Business Results through HR Investment
Energise and Amplify Employer Appeal
Organisations which achieve our internationally recognised standard of HR Best Practice, receive Top Employer Brand Certification: a powerful differentiator for business and a clear, globally accepted signal of commitment to HR excellence and advancing employee conditions.
- Appeal to and Attract the highest calibre candidates
- Motivate employee Brand Ambassadors
- Elevate company status and profile among candidates, partners, investors and customers
Inform and Empower HR Strategies
All participating companies receive exclusive HR best practice benchmark data and comparisons against certified Top Employers worldwide. These unique insights highlight strengths, identify challenges and help inform and empower their strategic HR decisions.
- Develop dynamic, agile Human Capital Management
- Match talent resources with company strategy
- Engage, Develop and Retain Employees and Leaders
Deliver Improved Business Results through HR Investment
Our unique data helps participating employers focus HR investment on the best outcomes for their businesses, leading to proven cost savings and accelerated business performance.
- Absenteeism savings up to £750,000 p.a
- Staff turnover savings up to £7,000,000 p.a
- Revenue growth 200% higher*
*Evaluated over a five year period
There are over 1,200 Certified Top Employers globally including;
To find how Top Employer Certification could help your organisation, please contact us: