- Inform and Empower HR Strategies
- Energise Employer Appeal
- Deliver Improved Business Results through HR Investment
About Top Employers Certification
Certification begins with participation in our annual HR Best Practices Survey: an analysis and evaluation of the HR processes and employee conditions in over 1,200 leading companies across the world.
From our survey, unrivalled industry benchmarks and contemporary trend data provide participating companies with the insights and information they need to remain at the forefront of progressive HR and industry-leading employee conditions.
Organisations which achieve our international standard in HR best-practice receive Top Employer Brand Certification: a powerful differentiator for business and a globally recognised signal of commitment to HR excellence and advancing employee conditions.
Certified Top Employers use these unique insights and employer brand endorsement to:
Inform and Empower HR Strategies
- Develop dynamic, agile Human Capital Management
- Match talent resources with company strategy
- Engage, Develop and Retain Employees and Leaders
Energise and Amplify Employer-Brand Status
- Appeal to and Attract the highest calibre candidates
- Inspire and motivate employee Brand Ambassadors
- Elevate company profile and status through their industry
Deliver Improved Business Results through HR Investment
Our unique data helps participating employers focus HR investment on the best outcomes for their businesses, leading to proven cost savings and accelerated business performance.
- Absenteeism savings up to £750,000 p.a
- Staff turnover savings up to £7,000,000 p.a
- Revenue growth 200% higher*
*Evaluated over a five year period
There are over 1,200 Certified Top Employers globally including;
To find out how Top Employer Certification could help Inform your HR strategies: Energise your employer appeal and Deliver Business Results through your HR Investment, please contact us: