Technology in Talent Acquisition
Like many aspects of HR, talent acquisition is becoming a more digitised process, especially now under the current circumstances of the global health pandemic. Research among Top Employers worldwide shows that even prior to the COVID-19 pandemic, 82% of Top Employers already used technology in screening and assessment, while 37% used video interviews, and to a lesser degree gamification and a chatbot tech.
In this podcast, Anna Krawczyk, Recruitment and Employer Branding Expert at BGK Poland, a certified Top Employer, talks to Ammara Naeem, Global Research Project Manager, Top Employers Institute about how the organisation has used technology to transform talent acquisition in the banking sector.
BGK introduced technology into its summer internship programme to enhance its employer branding among the younger generation. This included:
- Augmented Virtual Reality to give candidates a clear perspective of the bank’s key locations.
- Online games to engage applicants through logical and numerical questions.
- A chatbot to help users to fill in applications via Facebook Messenger, rather than traditional forms.
- Video technology for candidates to shoot themselves responding to set questions.
These actions resulted in:
- A significant increase in applications.
- Excellent candidate feedback and engagement.
- A significantly higher quality of candidates.
- The chatbot for applications rolling out to all recruitment areas (including director level).
- Creation of more games and gamification across other areas of the employee lifecycle.
Listen to the full podcast here:
More than 1 600 Top Employers around the world.