Why is the leadership gap widening?
Magdalena discuss following questions:
- How to recognize natural born leaders?
- What is the difference between a leader and a boss?
- How can companies make leadership programs work and be effective?
- How true leaders get along with failure?
- How women are perceived when we talk about leadership and why do we still have so little women on the C levels in the organizations?
The quotes used in the converations come from the following TED Talks:
"Leaders can let you fail and yet not let you be a failure." by Stanley McChrystal Stanley McChrystal: Listen, learn ... then lead
"Women are not making it to the top of any profession anywhere in the world" by Sheryl Sandberg Sheryl Sandberg: Why we have too few women leaders
To connect with Magda, please visit her LinkedIn profile
To see one of her interviews about Leadership, see this YouTube video: HR Insights: Leadership Development
Magda refers to a book by Charles King "Midnight at the Pera Palace" . The book I refer to is by Liz Wiseman and Greg McKeown called "Multipliers. How The Best Leaders Make Everyone Smarter". To hear our other episodes, be sure to follow us on LinkedIn or SoundCloud
If you genuinely like today’s conversation, feel free to share this episode and subscribe us on iTunes. Should you be interested in a topic that we haven't covered yet, please feel free to let us know about it.