Top Employers Best Practice Workshop: Onboarding
This event has been postponed pending further notice
“Onboarding – How to get your new employees up to speed in half the time” – George Brandt
The secret to good onboarding
During this Best Practice Workshop you will be inspired by certified Top Employers who share their experiences with Onboarding. In addition, we will work on a business case around this theme.
- Which technologies are used to support Onboarding?
- The determining role of HR in creating strategies around Onboarding?
- Challenges, practices and successful initiatives.
- 08:45 - 09:30 Entry
- 09:30 - 10:00 Kick-off by Top Employers Institute: Introduction to the subject
- 10:00 - 10:30 Speaker 1: Kirsten Pegels | BASF: Het optimale onboarding proces slim gedigitaliseerd
- 10:30 – 11:00 Break
- 10:00 – 11:30 Speaker 2: Jan Buitendijk | AstraZeneca: Onboarding matters! Support de manager opdat de nieuwe collega de best possible experience bij AZNL ervaart
- 11:30 – 12:30 Getting started: Business case
- 12.30 – 13.30 Lunch & Networking
George Marina, Spaklerweg 10A, 1096 BA Amsterdam
Please be aware that this workshop is held in Dutch. This workshop has a limited number of available places. You can register for the Best Practice Workshop via the form. Deadline for registration is 20th of March.
Participant profile: Senior level HR, HR Businesspartners 250+ employees.