The HR Conference organised by Top Employers Institute was held on 13 June 2019 at the premises of EADA Business School Barcelona. A day of shared experiences and learning, in which Top Employers certified companies and invited leading organisations enjoyed the best HR practices aimed at enriching the world of work. #ForaBetterWorldofWork
Four speakers from leading companies presented best practices developed around the different topics to be handled throughout the day. Either three Top Employers certified companies presented their best HR practices in poster format. In addition, both Top Employers Institute and EADA Business School participated in the agenda with their own presentations.
- Salvador Ibáñez, Country Manager Iberia at Top Employers Institute, highlighted the importance of excellent HR practices that Top Employers companies use to positively impact the lives of their employees and therefore improving the world of work.
- Jonathan García, Engagement Manager at LIDL Spain, explained in detail the role of Relationship Manager within the retail company, as well as its main functions and impact on the working environment.
- David Cantallops, People2People Director of UTERQÜE, presented the “Jardineros” programme, whose main goal is to help empowering employees.
- Myriam Gallardo, HR Research Project Manager Iberia at Top Employers Institute, made a presentation on Talent Acquisition, whose implications go beyond the recruitment and selection of candidates.
- During the Coffee-break, recognized Top Employers such as Alcon, Volkswagen Grupo España Distribución and Boehringer Ingelheim, presented best practices in poster format on the Engagement Roadmap, Gender Diversity and On-boarding, respectively.
- Ismael Lara, Head of Corporate Culture, Talent Acquisition and Employee Engagement of SEAT, presented the OKR (Objectives Key Results) and relational conversations model implemented by the automobile giant.
- Laura Ojeda, HR Director Iberia Hygiene & Home, explained how Reckitt Benckiser turns its work environment into "A Magic Place to Work".
- Aline Delgado Masuda, Professor and Researcher in the Leadership, Strategy and People Department of EADA Business School explained how science can be used to create a better work experience.
Pictures and video
Here you can check the pictures taken, which are also available in our Flickr album:
And do not miss out the video of the event:
About Top Employers Institute
Established more than 25 years ago, the Top Employers Institute has certified over 1 500 organisations in 118 countries/regions. The Top Employers Institute is the global authority on recognising excellence in people practices. A certification programme that enables organisations to assess and improve the workplace environment.