Takeda Ukraine LLC
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited is a global, values-based, R&D-driven biopharmaceutical leader headquartered in Japan, committed to discover and deliver life-transforming treatments, guided by our commitment to patients, our people and the planet. Takeda focuses its R&D efforts on four therapeutic areas: Oncology, Rare Genetic and Hematology, Neuroscience, and Gastroenterology (GI). We also make targeted R&D investments in Plasma-Derived Therapies and Vaccines. If you want to help create better health and brighter futures, visit takedajobs.com.
About Takeda in Ukraine
• Takeda in Ukraine is a part of Takeda group.
• Takeda in Ukraine head office is located in Kyiv.
• Takeda in Ukraine is committed to delivering innovative treatment in our key business areas of Hematology, Gastroenterology, Genetic Diseases & GI, Oncology and Rare Diseases
• Takeda in Ukraine was recognized as a Top Employer for five years in a row (2017‒2021) by the Top Employers Institute.
• Takeda in Ukraine — ‘Company of the Year 2017’ in the high-end segment according to the annual competition of the pharmaceutical industry professionals ‘Panacea’. The company was awarded for its best-in-class treatment, management achievements and corporate social responsibility.