Takeda Ukraine LLC
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited is a global, values-based, R&D-driven biopharmaceutical leader headquartered in Japan, committed to bringing Better Health and a Brighter Future to patients by translating science into highly-innovative medicines.
Takeda focuses its R&D efforts on four therapeutic areas: Oncology, Gastroenterology (GI), Rare Diseases and Neuroscience.
We also make targeted R&D investments in Plasma-Derived Therapies and Vaccines.
We are focusing on developing highly innovative medicines that contribute to making a difference in people's lives by advancing the frontier of new treatment options and leveraging our enhanced collaborative R&D engine and capabilities to create a robust, modality-diverse pipeline.
Our employees are committed to improving quality of life for patients and to working with our partners in health care in approximately 80 countries and regions.
About Takeda in Ukraine
• Takeda in Ukraine is a part of Takeda group.
• Takeda in Ukraine head office is located in Kyiv.
• Takeda in Ukraine is committed to delivering innovative treatment in our key business areas of Hematology, Gastroenterology, Genetic Diseases & GI, Oncology and Rare Diseases
• Takeda in Ukraine was recognized as a Top Employer for five years in a row (2017‒2021) by the Top Employers Institute.
• Takeda in Ukraine — ‘Company of the Year 2017’ in the high-end segment according to the annual competition of the pharmaceutical industry professionals ‘Panacea’. The company was awarded for its best-in-class treatment, management achievements and corporate social responsibility.