NLB d.d. is a member of NLB Group, the largest banking and financial group in Slovenia with an exclusive strategic interest in South-eastern Europe (SEE). It covers markets with a population of approximately 17.4 million people.
In addition to NLB d.d., a main entity in Slovenia, NLB Group is comprised of nine subsidiary banks in SEE, having at the end of December 2020 completed the acquisition process of Komercijalna banka a.d. Beograd and its two subsidiaries in BIH and Montenegro, several companies for ancillary services (asset management, real estate management etc.), and a limited number of non-core subsidiaries in a controlled wind-down. NLB is a public company.
NLB Group in numbers (after the KB acquisition)
• An extensive network of more than 540 branches in all the markets where NLB Group operates
• Approximately 2.6 million active clients within the Group
• Regional specialist: NLB Group is the only financial institution focusing solely on the SEE.
• Customer-oriented: we are focusing on delivering innovative, simple, customer-oriented solutions and the best customer experience on the market.
• Clear business strategy.
• Committed to justifying the trust of our shareholders.
More than just a financial institution
NLB Group is not merely a financial group. In addition to good business performance and financial results that contribute to economic development of South-eastern Europe, we also wish to shape and improve the social environment we live in, as well as contribute to better quality of life. For us, this region is not just a spot on the map. This is our home.