Aspen Global Incorporated
What Top Employers say about themselves
Aspen Global Inc. is the Mauritian subsidiary of Aspen Pharmacare Holdings (Aspen), the world’s fifth largest supplier of branded and generic pharmaceutical products. Aspen is the largest pharmaceutical company listed on the South African stock exchange as well as one of the top 20 companies listed on this exchange. A few other interesting facts about us are:
• We supply more than 150 countries around the world.
• We have supplied more than 500 million packs of medicine worldwide.
• We employ over 225 people in Mauritius.
• We have over 24 nationalities speaking 20 languages working in our offices in Grand Bay.
• We have closed more than 20 global deals since inception in 2008.
• We are the international holding company for more than 60 subsidiaries.
• Our portfolio compromises of over 100 products and 5000 trademarks.
• We manage more than 3500 products, from 60 Manufacturing sites and 25 active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) manufacturers.
Number of employees:
Number of active countries: 1
Our comprehensive independent research revealed that Aspen Global Incorporated provides exceptional employee conditions, nurtures and develops talent throughout all levels of the organisation and has demonstrated its leadership status in the HR environment, always striving to optimise its employment practices and to develop its employees.
We help your organisation adapt to the rapidly changing HR environmentHow we certify