• BAT is one of the world's leading multi-category companies providing tobacco and nicotine products to millions of consumers around the world.
• Our purpose is to build a better tomorrow by reducing the health impact of our business through offering a greater choice of enjoyable and less risky products* for our consumers.
• We are moving from a business where sustainability is embedded, to one where it is front and centre in all that we do
o Our ambition is to have 50 million consumers using our non-combustibles products by 2030
o We aim to a carbon neutral company by 2030
o We have brought forward our demanding targets for waste and water, originally set for 2030, to 2025.
* Potentially reduced risk products: tobacco heating products, vaping products, tobacco-free nicotine pouches, beyond nicotine products.
• The Group's strategic portfolio consists of global cigarette brands and a growing range of potentially reduced risk products. These include vapes, tobacco heating products and modern oral.
• The BAT Group consists of more than 53,000 people of 80 different nationalities on 7 continents.
• The Group owns 45 factories producing cigarettes, cigars and other tobacco and tobacco-free nicotine-containing products in 42 countries.