Website & Search Specialist
Marketing Cluster - Reporting to the Head of Marketing Operations & Growth
Top Employers Institute is the global authority recognising excellence in people practices. We assist companies to accelerate these practices and further enrich their worlds of work. Through the Top Employers programme, participants (e.g. Puma, DHL and SwissRe) are audited, certified and recognised as employers of choice. Established more than 30 years ago, Top Employers Institute now certifies over 2,100 organisations in 121 countries. These certified companies positively impact the lives of over 9 million employees globally.
The purpose of this role is to support the day-to-day management as well as long-term development and optimisation of the Top Employers Institute’s website and SEO strategy. While being tech savvy and acquiring experience with different CMS, analytics, and SEO tools, the successful candidate also has experience with supporting and executing strategic objectives that contribute to improved user experience, lead generation and higher conversions.
Key result areas and main activities
1. Website & domain management
- Day-day website management and being the super user of the CMS
- Single point of contact towards website management agency, hosting parties
- Build out tailored landing pages for campaigns to increase conversion rates
- Participate in ideation with senior stakeholders towards optimisation and manage the execution of agreed actions
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and creative agencies on campaign design and its deliverables
- Train and educate country marketing manager on the latest developments and how they can improve their local pages/content
- Single point of contact for all Top Employers Institute domain
- Maintain web pages ensuring they are fully optimised for best practice SEO
- Look for optimisation opportunities using tools like Google Search Console, Semrush or Screaming Frog
- Conduct keyword research and run SEA/Display campaigns
3. Web analytics
- Prepare reports and visualisations in Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Support website KPI setting and provide regular reports and analysis of campaign performance
4. Testing & optimisation
- Search for optimisation opportunities using tools like Hotjar and Google Optimize
- Set up, conduct and analyse A/B tests
- Optimise UX/UI based on analytics and user feedback
- Collaboration: Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Customer focus: Builds strong customer relationships and delivers customer-centric solutions.
- Global perspective: Takes a broad view when approaching issues using a global lens.
- Communicates effectively: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Plans and aligns: Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Organizational Savvy: Manoeuvres comfortably through complex policy, process, and people-related organizational dynamics.
- Action Oriented: Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Optimizes work processes: Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Situational Adaptability: Adapts approach and demeanour in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- 4+ years’ experience as an online marketeer, preferably with specialisation in website and SEO
- Experience with SEO and Ad tools, e.g. Google Search Console, AdWords, Semrush or Screaming Frog
- Previous experience with CMS platforms, e.g. Epi server, WordPress
- Previous experience working with web analytics platforms, e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio
- Agency management experience
- Experienced practitioner, independent self-starter
- Intercultural management skills
- Strong verbal and virtual communication skills
- Advanced English
- Place of residence: Europe, more specifically in UK, NL, Germany, France, Belgium, or Spain
Nice to haves:
- Google optimize, Hotjar experience
- Familiar with chatbots and automations
- Previous experience of using design tools: e.g. Canva, Photoshop
- UX/UI experience
- Marketing automation (Salesforce Pardot) knowledge
Top Employers Institute offers:
- Competitive fixed & variable remuneration
- Human-centric way of working: Flexible working conditions, including the flexibility to work from home or from the office
- We pay you to pay it forward. 2 days company paid time off (VTO) for volunteering for causes you care about
- Dynamic and open business culture
- Plenty of room for initiatives and own responsibility
- Leader in HR relied on by global clients such as DHL and PepsiCo
- Fast-growing company (20% revenue growth in 2021 & 2022), enabled by owner HAL Investments, which is one of the largest long-term investment companies in the Netherlands
- International environment: colleagues from all over the world and offices in 12 countries, including France, Germany, China, the US, South Africa, the UK and Brazil