trainee/intern/student marketing support
About Top Employers Institute
Top Employers Institute is the global authority in recognising excellence in people practices. We assist organisations to accelerate these practices, further enrich their worlds of work and help them become an employer of choice.
Established more than 30 years ago, Top Employers Institute now certifies over 2.100 organisations in 121 countries, positively impacting the lives of over 9.000.000 employees worldwide.
Who are you?
For our Benelux & Nordics marketing team we are looking for someone who is eager to learn, has a hands-on approach and gives general marketing-support.
Are you interested in working for an international organisation with employees from all over the world?
Are you either looking for an internship in marketing or an exciting parttime job besides your studies. Are you driven? Then we are looking for you!
For the internship: 32-40 hours a week
Parttime job: 16-20 hours a week
About the position - Marketing Support
- Help expanding our market in the Nordics
- Assist in LIVE-events and activities
- Engage in projects like interviews, inviting speakers, podcasts and much more
- Creating appealing visuals for our socials (LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram) such as images, infographics and GIFS
- Based on your own creativity & results from our survey!
- Setting up marketing campaigns
- Project management & practical planning
- Space for any fun and interesting ideas that you come up with – we value your input!
- Good communication and planning skills
- Organized and able to work independently
- Community management (social media posting & planning)
- Interested in overseeing day-to-day operations of our organisation
- Studying Marketing and/or Communication
- Fluent in Dutch and English. French or any language spoken in the Nordics is a plus
- Good interpersonal skills, as well as adaptability and analytical skills
- Familiar with Adobe Suite and DTP tool
What we offer
- Competitive fixed & variable remuneration
- Flexible working conditions and possibility to work from home
- 2 days of company paid time off (VTO) for volunteering for causes you care about
- Dynamic and open business culture
- Open career path and possibility to grow
- Work in a fast growing, international company. Colleagues from all over the world and offices in 10 countries, from Shanghai to Cape Town.