Recognition as a Certified Employer enables companies to stand out as employers of choice. This is beneficial for all stakeholders and for their current and prospective employees. Being certified provides companies with the opportunity to celebrate their achievements and to reinforce the role of HR in the business.
Headquartered in the Netherlands and with 9 further offices worldwide, the company employs 100 people from more than 20 nationalities. In 2017 the team certified 1,420 employers around the world using a rigorous and proprietary methodology. As a result, current and prospective employees can trust the certified organisations to have excellent conditions in place for their people to thrive.
The Technology & Operations Manager, operating from the headquarters office in Amsterdam, is a newly created role (4-5 days per week) with dual responsibility for day to day operations of the systems supporting TEI key business processes and the future development of those systems. The key components in our landscape are a custom-made web-based survey tool and Qlikview/N-Printing/Salesforce environment for generation of dashboards and data analysis reports.
- Leads a team of Application specialists that is responsible for both the development and day to day operations of our key applications
- Leads the Operations Team that is driving and facilitating the TE annual certification process and defining and optimising the supporting management processes Improves customer experience through optimisation of our certification processes and procedures
- Gives direction to the technology development agenda with internal specialists and vendors and manage implementations.
- Sets and reviews budget and manages cost
- Provides the annual certification planning and supports the capacity plan
- Drives the implementation of dashboards to monitor progress and process compliance
- Ensures security of data and backup systems
- Ensures audits (processes, procedures, data and systems) are being executed and assesses their outcomes
- Provides periodic updates to key stakeholders (dashboards, reporting, etc.)
- Drives the development agenda for improvement of our delivery process
- Manages the team by recruiting, training and coaching of employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
JOB KEY RESULTS
- Sustainable platform to support the annual participation and certification process
- Annual certification planning for all our operating markets and teams
- Up to date dashboards to monitor progress and process compliance
- Clear procedural guidance and follow-trough, to secure data and backup of systems
- Technology Roadmap, to improve customer experience, increase sustainability, enable scalability and drive efficiency
- Budget planning and approval and effective cost management
- Engaged team that drives technology and process improvements and maintains current platform
At least 7 years in Technology and Business Process Redesign and 3-5 years of experience in Managerial or Senior Programme/Project Management roles. Experience in translating business needs into functional requirements. Knowledge/experience in methods such as Agile/Scrum/Design thinking. Strong aptitude in information technology and data management and with proven planning skills.
- Strategic thinking
- Business acumen
- Organization sensitivity
- Excellent execution
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
Please mail your motivation letter and your CV to: HR@top-employers.com. Without your motivation letter we cannot process your application.