Top Employers Institute is the global authority in recognising excellence in people practices. Headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, we are proud to have certified 1851 Top Employers around the world for their dedication to enriching the world of work for their people.
Purpose and contribution to company strategy
Recent developments at the company, including the completion of a Digital Transformation, the acquisition by investment company HAL Investments, and a new strategy focussed on accelerating our growth, have made filling the role of Sales Analyst in the commercial cluster even more urgent.
A key activity is to support our salespeople all around the world with digital tools and systems, of which our CRM system Salesforce is the most important one. Support includes answering ad hoc questions, developing and facilitating training, and driving continuous improvement of our tools and systems.
Main stakeholders will be the Account Managers, Regional Managers, Data Analyst, and Head of Revenue Operations.
The successful candidate will start in the second quarter of 2022 at our headquarter in Amsterdam and report to the Head of Revenue Operations.
- Be the first point of contact for Account Managers and other salespeople, based in our offices all around the world, with technical support, mostly on how to use our CRM system Salesforce
- Train (new) Account Managers on the available tools, mostly Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and develop training, webinars, and Salesforce Trailhead modules
- Create, manage, and improve standardized Salesforce reports and dashboards
- Generate ad-hoc reporting, for example on revenue or use of tools
- Drive discipline and accuracy around data quality for revenue reporting and forecasting
- Correct date errors: for example reassign Accounts, update Opportunities
- Assist with day-to-day activities supported by the Revenue Operations team
- Work closely with other clusters, mostly Marketing and Certification (i.e. Operations) to ensure alignment between systems and processes. For example, work with Marketing to ensure Account Managers receive higher quality Leads
- Identify possible improvement in sales processes and Salesforce, and work with the Digital Team to develop and implement new solutions
Key Success Competencies
- Companywide competencies: Collaboration, customer focus, global perspective.
- Role-specific competencies: tech-savvy, Manages complexity, plans and aligns optimizes work processes, ensures accountability, nimble learning, and communicates effectively
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working with Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Good verbal communications skills
- Proficient in English
- Residing in the Netherlands
- Experience in working with different cultures and nationalities
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Pardot and/or LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a plus
Top Employers Institute offers
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working conditions, including the flexibility to work from home or from the office (conveniently located next to Amsterdam Amstel station)
- Dynamic and open business culture
- Plenty of room for initiatives and own responsibility
- Open career path: due to the fast growth of the company, many roles did not exist a year ago, and new career paths open up. The successful candidate could over time broaden responsibilities within the Revenue Operations team (for example in sales enablement), or specialize in Salesforce in the Digital Team
- Leader in HR relied on by global clients such as DHL and PepsiCo
- Fast-growing company (double-digit revenue growth in 2021), enabled by owner HAL Investments, which is one of the largest investment companies of the Netherlands
- International environment: colleagues from all over the world and offices in 10 countries, from Shanghai to Cape Town to São Paulo
Top Employers Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and celebrate each other’s differences. We know that a diverse workforce enhances our success. We are conscious that having the freedom to be yourself is the basis of sustainable growth. To us, it doesn’t matter where you were born, what you believe in, how old you are, what you look like, or who you love. We actively promote and depend on diversity of thought, skills, and capabilities in our project teams to serve our international consumer base in the best way possible. We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds actually lift Top Employers Institute to new heights and increase our way of thinking for a better world of work. Join us, as there is a place for you here!