Regional Marketing Manager APAC - Singapore (Hired)
Top Employers Institute is the global authority in recognising excellence in people practices. Through our certification, we influence the lives of more than 7 million employees by inspiring our clients to continuously enrich the world of work.
Purpose and contribution to company strategy
The purpose of this role is to grow our brand awareness and ensure an optimised and harmonised customer experience across the entire customer journey in all target markets.
As part of the Regional Marketing team and the roles works closely with the different teams within the HQ Marketing cluster. The role will ensure all activities are aligned to the global marketing strategy, implementing the relevant campaigns/tactics. Additional scope to work on global marketing projects.
The role is to be responsible for brand management using our various touch points i.e. social media platforms, email marketing and official customer communications and engagement.
Ensure our use of marketing material is up to date and consistent with the global brand guidelines and positioning.
Marketing strategy (collaborate with central marketing):
- Creation and implementation of regional marketing strategy aligned with global marketing strategy and effectively manage the budget within the supervision of Head of Regional Marketing
Customer engagement through Events & Sponsorships:
- Ensure roll out and implementation of central approach and deliverables for all events (ensure all deliverables are on-brand) working closely the HQ Events team and Head of Regional Marketing
- Manage media partnerships and drive new opportunities
- Contribute to the planning of Certification Celebration (managing regional customer communications, database management and follow-up)
- Localize the central content for the Top Employers Certification announcement across our different media channels. (i.e logo slides, region specific asset production in line with central approach)
- Production of APAC events (online or offline) working closely with central team
- Content Management on our digital channels: localize central content i.e. HQ HR Best Practices selection relevant for APAC region
- Social media management, management of APAC Linkedin Page with regular posts.
- Regional newsletter management
- Ensure all deliverables are on-brand.
Lead generation, nurturing, and automation:
- Support the Marketing Operations team in executing LinkedIn advertising and lead nurturing campaigns to support our commercial efforts.
Key Success Competencies
- Company wide competencies: Collaboration, customer focus, global perspective.
- Role-specific competencies: Communicates effectively, plan and aligns, ensures accountability, tech-savvy, manages complexity, drives results,
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience as a Regional Marketing Manager or similar role in B2B Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in business, marketing communication or a related field
- Excellent oral and written command of English (fluent)
- Be based in Singapore
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Previous experience in social media management and digital marketing
- Previous experience with organizing local and regional events (online and offline)
- Previous experience with customer communications
- Previous marketing experience in the HR field is advantageous
Top Employers Institute offers
- Competitive remuneration (monthly salary + variable pay.)
- Solid benefits and flexible working conditions
- We pay you to pay it forward. 2 days company paid time off (VTO) for volunteering for causes you care about
- Dynamic, open, and professional business culture
- Plenty of room for initiatives and own responsibility
- Work in a growing organisation with colleagues from all over the world
- Leader in HR relied on by global clients such as DHL, Novartis, and PepsiCo
- Fast-growing company (double-digit revenue growth in 2021), backed by HAL Investments, one of the largest investment companies of the Netherlands
- International environment: 10 country offices, from Shanghai to Cape Town to São Paulo, with clients in 100+ countries
Top Employers Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and celebrate each other’s differences. We know that a diverse workforce enhances our success. We are conscious that having the freedom to be yourself is the basis of sustainable growth. To us, it doesn’t matter where you were born, what you believe in, how old you are, what you look like, or who you love. We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds actually lift Top Employers Institute to new heights and increase our way of thinking for a better world of work. Join us, as there is a place for you here!