Regional Account Manager DACH
Do you want be a part of an organization where 20+ nationalities work together in a fast growing market?
Top Employers Institute is the global authority on recognising excellence in People Practices. We help accelerate these practices to enrich the world of work. Through the Top Employers Institute Certification Programme, participating companies can be validated, certified and recognised as an employer of choice. Established 30 years ago, Top Employers Institute has certified over 1 691 organisations in 120 countries/regions. These certified Top Employers positively impact the lives of over 7 million employees globally.
We are currently looking for an Account Manager to join our Sales Team for the DACH region located in Düsseldorf. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will have the following responsibilities and tasks:
Generating revenue in line with commercial targets within respective territories:
- Transforming of potential business relations into strategic business accounts by means of cold calling, email marketing, social media and other strategies.
- The furthering of sales growth by setting up qualified meetings which will include meeting preparations, conducting an effective needs analysis, establishing sales delivery protocols, facilitating Q&A sessions and the management of post-meeting events.
- Closing deals through qualified offer preparation and negotiation to ensure lasting agreements.
- Achieving company growth targets for new business acquisition and renewals thereof.
Pro-active, relevant and on-going engagement and communication with potential Top Employers:
- Assertive inter-personal communication with senior, regional HR stakeholders of large global companies.
- Effective and careful positioning and presenting of the full value of the Programme across multiple areas of responsibility and focus.
- Management of current participants.
- Confident pitching of the HR Certification Programme value to Top Employers.
Liaising and constructive collaboration with internal stakeholders:
- Commercially supporting and partnering with international colleagues as part of a global sales team.
- Working closely with Marketing to support events and following up on digital leads in a timely and efficient manner.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a commercial role preferably in the Human Resources industry
- Inercultural awareness and the willingness to work in a dynamic matrix organization
- Ability to work remotely and pro-actively.
- Self-motivated, business oriented “can do” attitude.
- Ability to promote benefits rather than features.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to build relationships
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or HRM
- Native level German language skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- SFDC knowledge (or of a similar system) is highly desirable.
- Competitive remuneration;
- Emloyer-funded company pension scheme
- Flexible working hours;
- Dynamic, open, informal and professional business culture;
- Working daily in a REAL international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
If you are interested, then please consider our values and judge whether these are values that you share. If that’s a ‘Yes,’ then we might have a fit.
Our core values are:
- We do what we do with a smile;
- We stretch for results;
- We do the right thing;
- We take personal ownership;
- We depend on each other to win;
- We develop. Always.