Process Improvement Specialist
Top Employers Institute is the global authority in recognizing excellence in people practices. Headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, we are proud to have certified well over 2.000 Top Employers around the world for their dedication to enriching the world of work for their people. For our Certification Operations team we have an exciting new role.
The Process Improvement Specialist identifies and delivers projects and initiatives to improve efficiency and quality of the certification processes and procedures. This role reports to the Head of Certification Operations.
The Key result areas showing what impact the role should have, and main activities providing further insight for this role are:
- Capture, structure and maintain documentation of existing processes and procedures
- Create process flow diagrams and other visual aids to illustrate existing and proposed processes
- Using process improvement methodology; collection and analysis of data; and previous experience, proactively identify areas of improvement within our certification processes, systems and procedures.
- Working with Subject Matter Experts, develop the plan and lead the execution of these improvement projects and initiatives.
- Monitor, review and report on results – to assist in identifying continuous improvements.
- Balance the need for improving efficiency with the need to deliver a quality service.
- Create and maintain process documentation, including process maps, standard operating procedures, and other related materials
- Work with colleagues in other Clusters to ensure alignment and successful implementation of initiatives.
- Support other team projects and contribute to business as usual activities as required.
- Develop own capabilities by participating in development activities and sharing process improvement knowledge with peers.
- Customer focus
- Global perspective
- Optimizes Work Processes
- Manages complexity
- Plans and Aligns
- Ensures accountability
- Communicates effectively
- Cultivates innovation
- Decision Quality
- Instills Trust
Qualification in process improvement such as Lean
- Minimum 5 years proven experience in process improvement
- Bachelors degree in relevant field
- Strong analytic skills
- Excellent teamwork and collaborative skills
- Organised and detailed orientated
- Experience leading projects
- Experience working with HR/People products/services or HR technology products (optional)
- Experience in Salesforce (optional)
- Fluent in English
- Preferably based in The Netherlands, UK, France, Germany or Spain. We work in a human centric way so that would mean you can work from home but also from the office.
Top Employers Institute offers:
- Competitive fixed & variable remuneration
- Flexible working conditions, including the flexibility to work from home or from the office
- We pay you to pay it forward. 2 days company paid time off (VTO) for volunteering for causes you care about
- Dynamic and open business culture
- Plenty of room for initiatives and own responsibility
- Leader in HR, relied on by global clients such as DHL and PepsiCo
- Fast growing company, enabled by owner HAL Investments, which is one of the largest investment companies of the Netherlands
- International environment: colleagues from all over the world and offices in 12 countries, from Shanghai to Cape Town to São Paulo.
Top Employers Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and celebrate each other’s differences. We know that a diverse workforce enhances our success. We are conscious that having the freedom to be yourself is the basis of sustainable growth. To us, it doesn’t matter where you were born, what you believe in, how old you are, what you look like, or who you love. We actively promote and depend on the diversity of thought, skills, and capabilities in our project teams to serve our international consumer base in the best way possible. We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds actually lift Top Employers Institute to new heights and increase our way of thinking for a better world of work. Join us, as there is a place for you here!