People Operations Administrator
The People Operations team ensures that all People processes run smoothly, and provide support on various People Operations projects within the full employee life cycle and plays a crucial role in maintaining the company's unique culture - even as the company expands and grows in colleagues and countries. The People Operations Administrator will drive all operational processes within our Employee Lifecycle. There will be an emphasis on onboarding, employee & organizational changes as well as off-boarding and contract management.
In this role, you will be a key user of our HRIS system (BambooHR) and ensure the integrity of our people data by data clean-up activities and accurately entering, maintaining and processing all employee related information. The People Operations Administrator will support in continuously improve processes, procedures while leveraging our tools and systems for further automatization and better user experience.
This role will work very closely with our HR Business Partners, Recruitment team as well as our Payroll Specialist and reports to the Head of People Operations.
Key result areas and main activities
Supports full employee life cycle:
- Handle all administrative touchpoints throughout the employee journey. This includes creating all employment related documents and keeping all employee files and our HR system (BambooHR) up to date (from onboarding to exit);
- Support in on- and offboarding processes;
- Provide general administrative support to HR business partners as needed in processes such as absence management, onboarding, and performance reviews;
- Handling of admin for visa processes, international mobility and relocations. This is supported by a third party provider.
- Assisting with Global Payroll (currently 12 countries) by providing the Payroll Specialist accurate and in-time data for to process, i.e. (new hire / termination) mutations, learning budgets, time and attendance, etc. (in collaboration with the Office Managers at the local offices)
- Take an active role in our data health by maintaining accurate information and reviewing data for completeness and cleanliness.
- Conduct system audits to ensure HR data consistency and accuracy; callout issues and/or errors and make suggestions as to how the system may be better used within region;
- Progressively take (part) ownership of our HRIS (BambooHR) and support in identify and drive process improvement efforts, leveraging our HRIS to automate and eliminate manual work where possible.
- Facilitating data gathering, cleansing and analysis for various HR reporting to become more data-driven as a People team;
- Assists the People Team with carrying out a range of HR Project activities
- Customer focus
- Global perspective
Key success competencies
- Ensures Accountability
- Plans and Aligns
- Drive Results
- Tech Savvy
- Communicates effectively
- Entry Level up to 2+ years of relevant work experience in HR
- Education: HBO level
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and growing organization
- Ability to connect with people, listen and truly understand their needs to provide an excellent employee experience
- Self-motivated, business oriented “can do” attitude and Customer Service Orientation
- Knowledge of basic employment law, GDPR and HR / Payroll practices would be advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of HR tooling (MS Office, HR systems e.g. BambooHR)
- Confidence in verbal and written communication in English and Dutch
- Residing in the Netherlands
- High volume administration experience in HR and payroll
- Attention to detail is a must together with comfort handling a wide range of data
- An enthusiastic individual who is keen to learn and flexible in approach
- Able to work with highly confidential data