Top Employers Institute is the global authority recognising excellence in people practices. We assist companies to accelerate these practices and further enrich their worlds of work. Through the Top Employers programme, participants are audited, certified and recognised as employers of choice. Established more than 25 years ago, Top Employers Institute now certifies over 1500 organisations in 118 countries. These certified companies positively impact the lives of over 6m employees globally. Top Employers Institute: For a better world of work.
What we offer
- 6 months Paid internship, from Monday to Friday (preferably starting in May, daily working hours to be arranged).
- Free time/vacation in August to enjoy Valencia, the sea and its beautiful landscape.
- Tips and useful information to find a well-located accommodation.
- Tea, coffee and snacks always available in the kitchen.
- Team building activities such as team lunch.
- An awesome office with amazing views of Valencia easy to reach with public transportation.
- A good environment, working with a young and motivated team.
- The freedom to use your creative instinct.
- A fun, fast-paced experience that will allow you to grow.
Join our team, share our values
Are you curious and hungry to learn? Are you passionate about Sales, Marketing and HR? Are you interested in joining an international and dynamic organization with a young and multi-cultural team? Are you proactive and keen to contribute with your creativity? Then this internship offer could be just the right opportunity for you.
Our core values
- We stretch for results;
- We do the right thing;
- We take personal ownership;
- We depend on each other to win;
- We do what we do with a smile;
- We develop. Always.
If you are interested, please consider our values and judge whether these are values that you share. If that’s a ‘Yes,’ then we might have a fit.
Support and cooperate closely with Marketing and Sales operations in the research, collection and analysis of data on both customers and prospects.
- Account profiling and segmentation.
- Data management in the corporate CRM (Salesforce).
- Support the Marketing department with any other ad-hoc projects & tasks.
- Support the Marketing in designing the layout of the external communication in accordance to our Company Brand guidelines.
- Assist with the organization of webinars and other marketing events and initiatives.
- Assist in creation of sales collateral (ppt, reports, etc.).
- Assist with email marketing (Pardot).
- Research, analyse and gather information on the market of reference.
- Edit and contribute to the content across our Social Media channels (LinkedIn and Twitter).
- Capture online content and compile Social Media reports.
- You are a University student or you have recently graduate.
- You are a native Italian.
- You have high motivation and want to learn.
- You have good English and Spanish.
- You are smart, fast learner and resourceful.
- You are honest, open, trustworthy and a team player.
- You are a multitasker.
- You have an interest in dynamic working environments.
Please send your letter of motivation together with your CV to Massimo Begelle and Marchi Michelle: HRVLC@top-employers.com