In the role of Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for the planning, delivery and optimisation of lead generation campaigns that promote our Certification Programme.
This position requires a combination of marketing, technology and content/creative skills to develop and execute results-driven lead generation programs. Owned efforts will include email programmes, lead qualification from campaigns, landing page creation, and database management. You’ll oversee the growth of our database of marketing qualified leads - working to build automated marketing programmes to nurture leads and handover to sales teams (global and local). You will be driving close alignment between sales and marketing ensuring target setting is in line with business objectives.
To be successful in this role you will have a proven success in creating lead generation programmes and marketing automation.
About the role:
- In this role you will work with the marketing team and other internal stakeholders to develop targeted lead generation programmes designed to drive engagement and sales
- You will work on campaign development and email marketing strategy while providing quality consultative campaign support for hubs
- Leverage the Pardot/Salesforce platform to develop automated nurture programmes that lead prospects through the funnel
- Leverage marketing tools (email, landing pages, tracking links) that maximise lead generation, nurturing, conversion as well as customer retention
- Monitor and adapt best practices for lead generation, such as responsive email templates, A/B testing and ensuring emails reach the target audience with desired frequency, relevance and results
- Drive and optimise key traffic and revenue metrics including CTR, open rates, incremental revenue lift, engagement and retention
- Report on campaign results and prepare/distribute internal communications and dashboards as needed
- In the role of Digital Marketing Specialist, you report to the Chief Marketing Officer
- As the role is Amsterdam based, we are looking for someone that lives within a reasonable commuting time to work
Education, Experience and Attributes:
- Experience in marketing to B2B prospects and customers
- Experience working with lead-scoring and behavioural targeting
- Fundamentals in email marketing, and A/B testing methodology, and conversion rate optimisation.
- Experience in leveraging marketing tools such as Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, an email service provider, etc to generate, capture, nurture, track, and report on leads, conversions, and ROI.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple priorities in parallel
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong relationship-building, written and verbal communication, organisation and multi-tasking skills are required
- Degree in business, marketing, communications or a related field
- 3+ years of relevant lead generation experience
- 2+ years of relevant marketing automation experience, email marketing and CRM platforms.
- Number of leads
- Conversion rates (landing pages, website, emails), bounce rates
- Value of leads, cost per lead
- ROI on campaigns
- Relationship building
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Enthusiastic team player
Please mail your motivation letter and your CV to: HR@top-employers.com. Without your motivation letter we cannot process your application.