Hired: this vacancy has recently been fulfilledGo to the overview of open vacancies
In the role of HR Research Project Manager you will be responsible for the Certification of international companies participating in the annual programmes across the globe.
Thereby you ensure they meet our global standard of excellence. You are the contact person for internal and external stakeholders regarding the Certification process and the deeper HR knowhow.
- Responsible for guiding the Certification Process for several international participants;
- Auditing the HR policies and practices from our participants based on a global standard;
- Trusted advisor in the field of HR with broad-based knowledge on the many topics that support a holistic organisational HR framework (i.e. talent strategy, performance management, learning and development, compensation and benefits, organisational culture);
- Presenting the results and benchmark data to (HR) leadership team of our participants (both face-to-face as well as via webinars);
- Commercially support our business development managers;
- Close collaboration with the Research team within the International Certification, Research and Innovation Centre of the Top Employers Institute and our different hubs across the globe;
- Building and maintaining long lasting relationships, and provide excellent service and support to our participants;
- Involvement in special internal projects related to development of the process, methodology, tooling and/or HR topic related research.
- You have a minimum of 5 years working experience in HR or a related work field, preferably in a large multinational organisation;
- You have a Bachelor degree (or equivalent);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (fluent), French and/or Spanish would be advantageous;
- You enjoy problem-solving and working across teams; with a keen eye for process management;
- You are organised, pro-active, and analytical;
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills combined with a commercial instinct;
- Willingness to occasionally travel within and outside Europe.
Top Employers Institute offers:
- Plenty of room for initiatives and own responsibility;
- Open, informal and professional business culture;
- Solid benefits including flexible working conditions, variable pay (bonus opportunities) and the opportunity to work across borders;
- Competitive fixed remuneration (monthly salary).
Interested and ready for a new challenge? If this sounds like you and you also share our values, then we would love to meet you.
Please mail your motivation letter and your CV to: HR@top-employers.com. Without your motivation letter we cannot process your application.