The HR Auditor is responsible for the delivery of the certification process for local clients participating in our annual programmes across the globe. Their job is to support the clients in submitting the survey and validate its answers and to ensure the certification process is objective and diligent. He/she supports the quality checks and helps with quality assurance. He/she collects HR insights and share them internally and externally. The HR Auditor also participates in many process and delivery improvement projects in addition to other special projects.
- Support the onboarding of their clients and lead the delivery of the Certification process for local clients.
- Carry out Quality Checks to support the rapid delivery of certification and results to clients.
- Update client-related data regarding the Certification Process (e.g., Key Information as Deadlines and Status) and make it transparent and accessible for other stakeholders in the organization. Use common systems and tools such as Salesforce and SharePoint.
- Support the delivery of our international clients (validation of affiliates/local entities), align with other HR Auditors, and report potential issues to the leading colleagues.
- Carry out a range of quality assurance activities for international clients (under the guidance of senior colleagues.)
- Analyse data and results to carry out results sessions for local clients.
- Support the analysis of data for senior colleagues to carry out group result sessions for international Clients.
- Gather insights and best practices from colleagues and clients to develop content for local connect events or websites.
- Gather HR best practices from clients and share HR knowledge within the organization.
- Conduct various Workshops/ Webinars (e.g., Welcome Webinar, Certification/Benchmark Activation Session)
- Help translating the survey and other process related material (e.g., Email templates, Webinar Slides).
- Participate in special certification projects (e.g., Trends Report)
Company competencies (for everyone):
• Customer focus
• Global perspective
Key success competencies (in addition to company competencies):
• Planning & alignment
• Effective verbal & written communication
• Time management
• Work Processes optimization
• Data collection & Analysis
- Educational background in HR and/or minimum 3 years of working experience in a related work field, preferably with large international organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Excellent oral and written command of Spanish and English (fluent). If you also speak Portuguese, French or Italian, that would be the icing on the cake.
- Fluent in any other additional language would be advantageous.
- You are enthusiastic, curious, and not afraid of trying new things even if sometimes you fail (a little bit!) because this is how you grow
- You thrive in a diverse and multicultural work environment
- Working across teams brings you energy and new ideas; you feed on giving and receiving feedback because we can all learn from each other
- You are analytical, detail-oriented, and use your common sense for problem-solving
- You are autonomous and require little guidance to get on with your work; you are organized and a fast learner
- Your excellent communication and presentation skills combined with a strong sense of client focus are suitable for both onsite (post-pandemic) and online meetings
- You are based in Spain and willing to occasionally travel, mostly within Europe. We have an office in Valencia so it would be great if you live in that area so you can pop into the office regularly.
- Dynamic, open, informal, and professional business culture
- Plenty of room for initiatives and own responsibility
- Work in a growing organisation with colleagues from all over the world
- Opportunity to interact with leading organisations regarding cutting edge HR practices
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of HR standards of participating organisations and thereby impacting the experiences of their employees worldwide
- Competitive remuneration (fixed + bonus)
- Solid benefits including flexible working conditions
Top Employers Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and celebrate each other’s differences. We know that a diverse workforce enhances our success. We are conscious that having the freedom to be yourself is the basis of sustainable growth. To us, it doesn’t matter where you were born, what you believe in, how old you are, what you look like, or who you love. We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds actually lift Top Employers Institute to new heights and increase our way of thinking for a better world of work. Join us, as there is a place for you here!