Global Project Managers play a critical part within each Top Employer Programme, responsible for managing the delivery, ensuring smooth processes are in place throughout each step of our methodology, and for the program’s brand management. Project Managers work in close relation with the Head of Global Project Management and worldwide colleagues to deliver a great customer experience to our clients.
Managing the Research Process
- Overseeing all stages of the certification process for our international clients in line with company best practices.
- Personalised customer service and assisting our high-end clients worldwide to the certification program: the research process, survey, validation process and external audit.
- Liaising with clients for internal and external communications purposes
- Managing our website for global participants
- Introducing clients in emerging countries to the program, educating them on the research process and keeping them on track
- Liaising with all departments at the HQ (Amsterdam) and with our local offices throughout the process on key steps in the research process: Sales, HR Best Practices Surveys, validation, audit, rating and scores, certification communication, Benchmark process, planning, execution and preparation of the feedback presentation
- Inserting crucial information into Salesforce and actively communicating this information internally (i.e. Account Managers, Country Managers, International Business Development team)
- Managing the research administrative tool (Desan) and preparing the annual HR Best Practices Survey for our international clients
Managing Marketing, PR and Events
- Programme brand management- ensuring our use of marketing material is consistent with the international brand guidelines and up to date
- Managing production of all marketing materials (i.e. brochure, website) and deliverables (i.e. awards, certificates)
- Managing the after-sales delivery process: timely delivery of upsells of additional promotional tools (booklets, awards, etc.)
- Planning and organising the Top Employers annual Certification Dinner for the continental programmes, in association with colleagues from local offices
- Planning and organising a workshop preceding the Certification Dinner
- Liaising with Marketing at HQ on key steps in the marketing process: website, sales materials, workshops, etc.
Requirements for Global Project Manager:
- 3 + years in program management / planning role
- High-end customer relations work experience
- International business acumen
- IT savvy (Advanced knowledge in Excel, familiar with Salesforce)
- Fluent in English (further languages i.e. French, Spanish, German are an advantage)
- HR knowledge is an advantage
- Residing in the Amsterdam area
- Client and service driven
- Target driven
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Systems and process driven
- Team player with excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Proactive in finding solutions
- Quality and timeline awareness
- Balancing client and TEI objectives
The Top Employers Institute Offers
- A salary in line with experience and education including bonus
- Challenging career opportunities in an internationally growing company
- Plenty of room for initiatives and own responsibility
- Open informal and professional business culture
- International environment
- Solid benefits including bonus opportunities
- Full time job
June 1st, 2018
Top Employers Institute
The Top Employers Institute globally certified excellence in the conditions that employers create for their people. Headquartered in the Netherlands, the company has recognised Top Employers around the world since 1991. We have clients in more than 110 countries so we leave our fingerprint almost all over the globe. Our team in Amsterdam, consisting of 15 nationalities, is a talented group of people with an entrepreneurial mind set. If you like the international feel; like to develop and be part of a great team, do reach out.
For more information see our website www.top-employers.com.
Interested? Please mail motivation and resume to Nanette.Quartel, HR@top-employers.com. Additional information look at www.top-employers.com or contact Annetje.email@example.com or call +31 20 262 99 15
The following data serves just as information. They are not necessarily components of a potential labor contract. Therefore, this information cannot be subject of any legal claims.