You will effectively communicate with senior HR buyers and possess a background or deep familiarity with some form of HR-focused product or service. We expect a track record of sales success when reviewing your application.
If you are ready to take the next step in your sales career with the global leader of HR certification then please review the details below and we look forward to receiving your application!
- Delivery of sales and revenue through the development of high value, Continental or Global accounts which are of strategic importance to TEI.
- The continuation and growth of the TEI business lines across a portfolio of 12-15 Key Accounts.
- Represent TEI in the global world of work.
- To help enhance the talent strategies of leading multi-nationals via certification.
- Partner with clients to measure and document hard business outcomes.
- To represent the client internally with TEI.
- Work with the Global Accounts team, Global Project Managers, Certification, Research and Innovation teams to deliver an outstanding client experience for participants.
- To feed back to TEI market trends and developments to influence future product and survey developments.
JOB RESULT AREAS:
- Strong business relationships with Senior Directors and critical line management across the client and prospect organisations, and regular contact with clients to develop lasting business relationships.
- Full understanding of client’s strategic business and human resource requirements, linked to TEI propositions.
- Being a pro-active resource to help support the local territory teams in their large client opportunities. This can be by way of advice, presentations, proposal support, senior sponsorship or mentoring.
- Vigorous follow-through of lead generation and sales funnel management.
- Follow-up of enquiries from marketing activities.
- Achievement of financial targets.
- Identification new business opportunities within the account set.
Bachelor level educated with fluency in English. Whilst English is the company language, other languages are advantageous. Minimum of 5 years successful Key Account Management experience. Knowledge of the HR sector is a plus from a content point of view and, also, as you will likely have experience working with Global and Regional HR Directors, to leverage your executive HR network and drive business value.
The Top Employers Institute (TEI) globally certifies excellence in the conditions employers create for their people. Optimal employee conditions ensure that people develop themselves personally and professionally. This in turn enables companies to grow and to develop.
Headquartered in the Netherlands and with 9 further offices worldwide, the company employs 100 people from more than 20 nationalities. In 2017, the team certified 1,420 employers around the world using a rigorous and proprietary methodology. As a result, current and prospective employees can trust the certified organisations to have excellent conditions in place for their people to thrive.
Please mail your motivation letter and your CV to: HR@top-employers.com. Without your motivation letter we cannot process your application.