Reporting to: Global Business Director
The Top Employers Institute (TEI) globally certifies excellence in the conditions employers create for their people. Optimal employee conditions ensure that people develop themselves personally and professionally. This in turn enables companies to grow and to develop.
Recognition as a Certified Employer enables companies to stand out as employers of choice. This is beneficial for all stakeholders and for their current and prospective employees. Being certified provides companies with the opportunity to celebrate their achievements and to reinforce the role of HR in the business.
Headquartered in the Netherlands and with 9 further offices worldwide, the company employs 100 people from more than 20 nationalities. In 2017 the team certified 1,420 employers around the world using a rigorous and proprietary methodology. As a result, current and prospective employees can trust the certified organisations to have excellent conditions in place for their people to thrive.
- Delivery of sales and revenue through the development of high value, Continental or Global accounts which are of strategic importance to TEI.
- The defence and growth of the TEI business lines across a portfolio of 12-15 Global Accounts.
- To enhance the talent strategies of leading multi-nationals via certification.
- Partner with clients to measure and document hard business outcomes.
- To represent the client internally with TEI.
- Work with Global Project Managers, Certification, Research and Innovation teams to deliver an outstanding client experience for participants.
- To feed back to TEI market trends and developments to influence future product and survey developments.
- Initiate and develop strong business relationships with Senior Directors and critical line management across the client organisations.
- Portfolio and Account Planning activities to profile growth trajectory of account set.
- Gain a full understanding of their strategic business and human resource requirements and link this to TEI propositions.
- Offer yourself as a resource to help support the local territories in their large client opportunities. This can be by way of advice, presentations, proposal support, senior sponsorship or mentoring.
- Maintain regular contact with clients to develop strong business relationships.
- Following up of enquiries from marketing activities.
- Achievement of financial targets.
- Identify new business opportunities within the account set.
Bachelor level educated which fluency in English. Whilst English is the company language, other languages are advantageous. Minimum of 5 years successful Global Account Management experience. Knowledge of the HR sector is a plus from a content point of view and, also, as you will likely have experience working with Global and Regional HR Directors to drive business value.
Please mail your motivation letter and your CV to: HR@top-employers.com. Without your motivation letter we cannot process your application.