Finance Operations Specialist (Valencia)
Finance & Business operations cluster – Reporting to Billing and Credit Control Manager
Key result areas and main activities:
- Ensuring that invoicing is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Oversee daily invoicing and incoming payments.
- Streamline the setup process for Top Employers as vendors with clients.
- Ensure the invoicing process documentation is consistently maintained and up to date.
- Manage the debt collection process for all accounts invoiced from HQ.
- Collaborate and liaise with sales teams when necessary to enhance the debt collection rate
2. Data is administered and accurately reported
- Collects and administers information relevant for the invoicing procedure
- Monitors and maintains data in systems to ensure accurate invoice-related information
- Prepares monthly invoices-related reports
3. Supports the Finance department in any relevant project and/or activity
4. Knowledge/Experience working with Salesforce is an advantage
5. Experience with international invoicing is an advantage
- Customer focus
- Global perspective
Key success competencies
- Ensures accountability
- Plans and aligns
- Manages ambiguity
- Optimises work processes
- Communicates effectively
This is a full-time position.
Bachelor's degree or qualified education in finance according to a local education system
1-3 years of relevant job experience
Proficient in both spoken and written English.
Strong computer skills/Excel
Top Employers Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and celebrate each other’s differences. We know that a diverse workforce enhances our success. We are conscious that having the freedom to be yourself is the basis of sustainable growth. To us, it doesn’t matter where you were born, what you believe in, how old you are, what you look like, or who you love. We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds actually lift Top Employers Institute to new heights and increase our way of thinking for a better world of work. Join us, as there is a place for you here!