at Top Employers Institute Headquarters in Amsterdam
We are the Top Employers Institute, and because we are growing we are looking for a Finance and Administration Support to join our Global Project Management team.
We passionately believe in the importance of treating employees well and helping them to develop personally and professionally. Our annual programme certifies excellence in the conditions that employers create for their people, globally. We conduct research into the Human Resources environment of participating companies, and only employers that achieve the required level will qualify for certification as Top Employers, and reap the associated employer brand reinforcement.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, the company has recognised Top Employers around the world since 1991. Our diverse and talented team is based in our offices in Amsterdam, Belgium, France, Germany, Spain, the UK, China, South Africa and Brazil. We build strong relationships with the global HR community, we are proud of what we do, and we are passionate about improving HR around the world. Currently we have certified organisations in 118 countries.
In the role of Finance Admin Support you will be responsible for the full invoicing procedure of our global clients.
You will work in close collaboration with global project managers, finance and colleagues from our different offices across the globe. You will support the Global Project Management team with administrative tasks throughout the year and the depending on the time of the year the nature of the work will vary.
- Supporting the Global Project Management team with finance related and project management administrative tasks
- Updating Salesforce related to project management.
- Responsible for the full invoicing procedure of our global clients (over 100 countries)
- Working closely with our finance department
- Controlling finance documentation
- In charge of debt management
- Vendor creation support
- Increasing efficiency of invoicing procedure
- Reporting line: report to the Head of Global Project Manager
- 2 to 3 years work experience in a finance/admin support role, preferably in an international company
- Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player and able to work in a multinational environment
- Flexible attitude to work
- You are precise, organized, pro-active and result-oriented
- You have a structured approach to documentation
- You have advanced reporting skills in Microsoft Excel
- Multi-cultural working experience is advantageous
- Residing in the Amsterdam area
The Top Employers Institute offers
- Competitive remuneration (monthly salary + variable pay)
- Solid benefits and flexible working conditions.
- Dynamic, open, informal and professional business culture
- Plenty of room for initiatives and own responsibility
- Work in a growing organisation with colleagues from all over the world
- 1 Year Contract
- 3 days a week on a fixed working schedule
- Preferred start date March 1st, 2019.
Our core values are
- We stretch for results
- We do the right thing
- We take personal ownership
- We depend on each other to win
- We do what we do with a smile
- We develop. Always.
Please mail your motivation letter and your CV no later than February 14, 2019 to the email: HR@top-employers.com. Without your motivation letter we cannot process your application.