Online Events Specialist
The purpose of this role is to support the Head of Events & Partnerships to execute the Events strategy by producing online events, taking care of online promotion of all global and regional events, and delivering copy and content for (the promotion of) events and partnerships. The successful candidate is also tech savvy and will be managing the event platform. This role supports customer experience to be harmonised through continental and regional events. This role reports into the Head of Events & Partnerships.
Key result areas showing what impact the role should have, main activities providing further insight
1. Support the production of global and regional online events
Production of planned global online events based on decided format and working closely together with Head of Events & Partnerships.
- Plan and produce global online events series (FABWOW webinars / start up webinars / value webinars / round tables)
- Manage tooling for webinars, registration, engagement and interaction
- Manage and improve overall production of webinars (audio, video, intro & outro videos)
- Monitor and report all stats for global and regional webinars.
- Create and maintain an online event schedule
2. Online promotion for global and regional events
- Set-up and monitor social media campaigns
- Create event landing pages
- Set up and monitor performance of webinars
3. Delivery of copy and content for global and regional events
- Produce webinar presentations that are on brand, interactive, inspiring and engaging
- Work together with the content leadership team on inspiring content for online events
- Write copy for Landing Pages, campaigns, speaker briefs and post event articles.
4. Promotion and content for Sponsorships
- Produce content for partnership events
- Online promotion of partnerships by organic or paid LinkedIn campaigns and newsletters
- Assist in putting the partnership events together (organising promo material shipment, managing designs of the booth
4. Management of events software for online and offline events (Bizzabo)
- Superuser for the events platform
- Coordinate the integration with Salesforce with the relevant people internally and with the provider
- Manage the technical execution of events through the platform, coordinate the content of events, plan and coordinate the execution with regional marketing managers
- Analyse attendance and engagement data
- Coordinate external parties like creative agencies AV during sessions when necessary
- Support the internal company wide calls for the Leadership Team (AV, set-up etc)
- Collaboration: Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Customer focus: Builds strong customer relationships and delivers customer-centric solutions.
- Global perspective: Takes a broad view when approaching issues, using a global lens.
- Communicates effectively: Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Plans and aligns: Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Organizational Savvy: Maneuvers comfortably through complex policy, process, and people-related organizational dynamics.
- Action Oriented: Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Optimizes work processes: Knows the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Situational Adaptability: Adapts approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- 3+ years’ experience as content marketeer and/or online marketeer, online events producer
- Experience with organizing International and Global events
- Looking for a creative and structured connector
- Experienced practitioner, independent self-starter
- Advanced knowledge of and experience in supporting tools and techniques for interactive virtual and online events
- Intercultural management skills
- Strong verbal and virtual communication skills
- Advanced English
- Place of residence: Europe, more specifically in UK, Netherlands, Germany, France, Belgium, or Spain could also be South Africa (similar time zone)
Top Employers Institute offers
- Competitive fixed & variable remuneration
- Flexible working conditions, including the flexibility to work from home or from the office
- We pay you to pay it forward. 2 days company paid time off (VTO) for volunteering for causes you care about
- Dynamic and open business culture
- Plenty of room for initiatives and own responsibility
- Open career path: due to the fast growth of the company, many roles did not exist a year ago, and new career paths open. The successful candidate could over time broaden responsibilities within the Revenue Operations team (for example in sales enablement), or specialize in Salesforce in the Digital Team
- Leader in HR, relied on by global clients such as DHL and PepsiCo
- Fast growing company (double-digit revenue growth in 2021), enabled by owner HAL Investments, which is one of the largest investment companies of the Netherlands
- International environment: colleagues from all over the world and offices in 11 countries, from Shanghai to Cape Town to São Paulo