Hired: this vacancy has recently been fulfilledGo to the overview of open vacancies
Reporting To: Chief Commercial Officer
This position is accountable for delivering value to and generating revenues from Top Employers Institute’s largest clients – circa 50 multinational organisations. It is a senior leadership role within Top Employers which involves managing, developing and growing sales revenue via the impact of the programme across this client set. Having direct responsibility over a team of Key Account Managers, the role carries responsibility for a budget of €9-10m. The successful candidate will provide direction and planning to achieve the overall growth objectives of this customer segment (segment currently growing at circa 20%).
The successful candidate will have extensive sales Key Account management experience and will be required to motivate and coordinate sales activities in a strategic manner. This includes installing account planning, pipeline development and opportunity management disciplines. There will also be opportunity for the Director to take an active role in the sales process acting as executive sponsor where required.
The successful candidate will also have a good knowledge of HR Strategy: The Top Employers Institute certifies leading organization’s HR strategy, policies and practices and the candidate needs to be able to understand our clients strategic needs and offer our value added services.
Within Top Employers this role reports into the Board and includes roles on 2 management teams. Firstly, the International Management Team (circa top 20 managers + Board) and the Commercial Leadership Team (Top 5 Sales Leaders including CCO).
- Reinforce a high performance strategic sales culture
- To provide leadership and direction to the team, to act as a key contributor to the International Management team and Commercial Leadership team
- Further develop the Global Account Manager – Local Account Manager ecosystem to its full potential
- To manage the Key Accounts team (5 headcount) ensuring that each individual is developed, coached and managed to their accountabilities and potential
- To deliver sales revenue growth across the team in line with company targets
- To ensure accurate forecasting and pipeline visibility in Salesforce
- To implement a portfolio planning process and tool to enable Top Employers to proactively plan for growth
- To actively seek feedback from clients (external and internal) and ensure that all relevant information is communicated back into the business
- To act as an ambassador to Top Employers and promote a positive and enthusiastic attitude throughout the team and to wider internal and external stakeholders
The Ideal Candidate
- At least 5 years sales leadership experience in professional services, consultancy or IT and with an HR angle.
- Proven continental or global management experience with direct responsibility for sales and account management.
- A good understanding of HR strategy
- Experienced and able to coach others in complex negotiation and contracting activities.
- Proven track record in leading teams with members of a different cultural background.
Key Sales Leadership Competencies
- Relating and Networking
- Persuading and Influencing
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Learning and Researching
- Creating and Innovating
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
Please mail your motivation letter and your CV to: HR@top-employers.com. Without your motivation letter we cannot process your application.