Hired: this vacancy has recently been fulfilledGo to the overview of open vacancies
Recognition as a Certified Employer enables companies to stand out as employers of choice. This is beneficial for all stakeholders and for their current and prospective employees. Being certified provides companies with the opportunity to celebrate their achievements and to reinforce the role of HR in the business.
Headquartered in the Netherlands and with 9 further offices worldwide, the company employs 100 people from more than 20 nationalities. In 2017, the team certified 1,420 employers around the world using a rigorous and proprietary methodology. As a result, current and prospective employees can trust the certified organizations to have excellent conditions in place for their people to thrive.
In the role of Digital Analytics Specialist, you will be responsible for data & analytics and optimisation of our touchpoints including website, landing pages and channels.
In this role you will be the go to person for all data and analytics related topics. You will be designing automated data and analytics solutions to deliver meaningful insights and prepare analytical reports on a regular basis. You will work closely with your Marketing colleagues and the Technology team to service needs from markets and the HQ and optimise our various online touchpoints. Therefore, to be successful in this role you will have a proven success in data analytics and website optimisation.
- In this role you will analyse and report customer metrics, translating information into actionable digital marketing recommendations
- You will monitor and analyse website and compile interim reports on all digital activities to determine and present key learnings and resulting Search Engine Optimisations
- Review landing pages on a regular basis to detect opportunities and issues
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations using Google Analytics, Excel and other BI tools
- Produce and track KPIs across commercial and marketing division
- Ability to develop and support testing processes to optimise digital activity
- Understand how to analyse data from various data sources (social, web, PPC, SEO etc.)
- Be familiar with SEO/SEM best practices
In the role of Digital Analytics Specialist, you report to the International Brand Manager. As the role is Amsterdam based, we are looking for someone that lives within a reasonable commuting time to work
Objectives & KPIs
1. Reporting and Interpretation
- Provide reports/dashboards and interpretation to ensure that internal teams are able to understand all elements of digital performance. Including website, social media, email marketing, marketing campaigns.
2. Digital Analysis
- Analysing digital sources
- Website analysis – make recommendations on how to improve the sites, including conversion and website functionality
- Online marketing analysis – carry out traffic analysis to inform the marketing team on channels to assess the effectiveness of the websites
- Evaluate and report on the impact of changes / new initiatives across digital platforms
3. Digital knowledge and awareness
- Monitor other sources of digital intelligence (e.g. trends, analysis innovations, industry best practice) to continually improve our understanding and ensure internal stakeholders are aware of digital developments
- Championing web analytics around the organisation
- Knowledge and/or experience with HTML, web analytics and content management systems.
- Experience and knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics, LinkedIn etc.
- Experience with web testing and targeting/personalisation is a plus
- Stay up to date with latest analytics and platform updates
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Thorough understanding of HTML
- E-commerce experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills: visual, written and verbal with particular skill in interpreting to non-technical audiences
- 3+ years of work experience in digital tagging, implementation, and reporting
- Proficient in English
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, statistics, mathematics, economics or other quantitative disciplines preferred
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills – understanding data & visualisation of findings
- Proactive attitude
- Enthusiastic team player
Please mail your motivation letter and your CV to: HR@top-employers.com. Without your motivation letter we cannot process your application.