In the role of Customer Marketing Manager, you will be managing all customer related communications and deliverables with the main objective of improving customer experience as part of the global marketing team. You will focus on increasing brand awareness, conversion and engagement around the globe and create possibilities to channel our business objectives based on customer ambition and challenges. You will be the go-to person for value of participation. You will also work with Brand Communications & Content Marketing to ensure our communication is always consistent and highly relevant.
You will be responsible for understanding the customer insights and turning them into actionable marketing plans. This role is one of the key roles in the global marketing team working closely with the Commercial teams (central & local) and Operations.
About the role:
- Development of customer marketing strategy based on insights and customer decision journey
- Consistent execution of value messaging for all participants across all touch points with research, tools and customer case studies (global accounts and local markets)
- Exploring the market with respect to new business opportunities and customer needs, supporting the product roadmap and marketing strategies based on market research, customer requirements and competitor analysis
- Creation of customer marketing deliverables ensuring employer branding materials are relevant, fresh and used throughout the year
- Responsible for key accounts communication strategy & tools (including customers presentations, messaging, digital communication materials)
- Manage and maintain customer engagement, activation & advocacy
- In the role of Customer Marketing Manager, you report to the Chief Marketing Officer
- Regular international travel required
Education, Experience and Attributes:
- This is a strategical role with a strong hands-on attitude
- Proven track record of understanding customer needs and decision-making process
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers
- At least five years’ experience in B2B customer marketing, customer communications, channel marketing and business
- Experience in a global marketing role is a plus
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or another related field
- Fluent English, other language skills are a plus
- Residing in the Netherlands
Objectives & KPIS:
1. Creation of customer marketing strategy & tools based on decision-making process
- KPI: execution across the globe (key accounts & local accounts)
- KPI: #of new participants, rebuys, growth in geographical coverage
- KPI: NPS, customer testimonials, case studies
2. Employer branding deliverables
- KPI: Engagement, social sharing (leverage employees)
- KPI: upsells
3. Value of participation
KPI: ROI research & deliverables
- Excellent communication skills
- Great interpersonal abilities and stakeholder management in a complex environment
- Must possess good leadership qualities at all times
- Must have good organizational, analytical, and coordinating abilities
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
Our core values are:
- We stretch for results
- We do the right thing
- We take personal ownership
- We depend on each other to win
- We do what we do with a smile
- We develop. Always.
How to show your interest?
Interested and ready for a new challenge? If this sounds like you and you also share our values, then we would love to meet you.
Please mail your motivation letter and your CV no later than October 31, 2018 to the attention of Ozge Suzen, email: HR@top-employers.com. Without your motivation letter we cannot process your application.