Hired: this vacancy has recently been fulfilledGo to the overview of open vacancies
Recognition as a Certified Employer enables companies to stand out as employers of choice. This is beneficial for all stakeholders and for their current and prospective employees. Being certified provides companies with the opportunity to celebrate their achievements and to reinforce the role of HR in the business.
Headquartered in the Netherlands and with nine further offices worldwide, the company employs 100 people from more than 20 nationalities. In 2017, the team certified more than 1,300 employers around the world using a rigorous and proprietary methodology. As a result, current and prospective employees can trust the certified organisations to have excellent conditions in place for their people to thrive.
In the role of Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating alignment & focus and purposeful use of content to support our business:
- Creating content our audience of HR leaders is looking for and optimise the path to conversion;
- Responsible for consistent implementation of our brand identity in all our touch points;
- Working closely with your Marketing colleagues and the Research team to develop content that ensures great conversion and helps us position our certification programmes and certified organisations in the market and, also develop a strategy to be considered as a thought leader in our domain.
Therefore, to be successful in this role you will have a proven success in content creation and digital channel management.
In the role of Content Marketing Manager, you report to the Chief Marketing Officer. As the role is Amsterdam based we are looking for someone that lives within a reasonable commuting time to work.
- In this role, you will research and develop ideas and create/edit content including but not limited to website and blog content, white papers, infographics, articles, videos, email campaigns and social media posts;
- You will also be responsible for development and management of the editorial content calendar, channel management and distribution of it. We expect you to know which content and approaches work on each of our main social media channels with demonstrated results;
- You will be accountable for developing an influencer strategy to be able to leverage content on our channels – owned, earned and paid;
- You will be the central contact person to lead the alignment with research department, hubs and global marketing team;
- Measurement, testing and optimisation of content and distribution will be required on a regular and ongoing basis.
Objectives & KPI's:
1. Improvement performance on owned channels:
- KPI: Traffic Volume
- KPI: Engagement, social sharing (leverage employees)
2. Content Effectiveness in owned channels
- KPI: Goal completions
3. Consistency of content across different channels (owned, paid and earned)
- KPI: Adaption of content in hubs
- KPI: brand awareness metrics
- This is a highly strategical role with a strong hands-on attitude;
- We are looking for a creative copywriter, with native English background;
- At least five years’ experience in B2B content marketing, digital marketing, corporate communications, or other creative communications capacity;
- B2B marketing experience in an HR environment is a plus;
- Experience in creating content for the web and growing a social audience and community management;
- Experience in SEO and online lead generation;
- Editorial mind-set that seeks to understand what our audiences consume and how to create it;
- Ability to analyse and present content and social performance;
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment;
- Focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, Communications or other related field.
- Copywriting, story telling;
- Understanding data, visualisation and analytical skills (testing & optimisation);
- Team player;
- Hands-on marketer.
Please mail your motivation letter and your CV to: HR@top-employers.com. Without your motivation letter we cannot process your application.