Content and Communications Specialist
Freelancer 32 hours per week
Top Employers Institute is the global authority in recognising excellence in people practices. Headquartered in Amsterdam , the Netherlands, we are proud to have certified over 1600 Top Employers around the world for their dedication to enriching the world of work for their people.
The purpose of this role is creating alignment & focus and purposeful use of content to support our business.
You will be creating content our audience of HR leaders is looking for and optimize the path to conversion
You will be reporting to the Head of Brand & Content and working closely with Marketing & Certification teams to develop content that ensures great conversion and helps us position our certification programme.
You will also manage our communications and support positioning change throught the organisation, working closely with the members of the Executive Leadership Team.
Key result areas and main activities
- Research and develop ideas and create/edit content including but not limited to website and blog content, white papers, infographics, articles, videos, email campaigns and social media posts
- Maintain a knowledge of the company policies and strategy and facilitate the communications for internal and external messaging.
- Be the central contact person to lead the alignment with certification department, hubs and global marketing team and also the ELT
- Native English speaker
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B content marketing, digital marketing, corporate communications, or other creative communications capacity
- Experience in communications strategy development is a plus
- Proven editorial skills
- Experience at both long-form content creation/editing (in forms of reports, white papers, articles etc) and real-time content creation and distribution strategies and tactics
- HR industry knowledge is a plus, ability to understand target audience needs (HR decision makers) and experience with creating compelling messages for different target demographics
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills