Communication & Marketing Assistant- Internship Contract
Paid internship Contract- Last year of Master's degree
Want to work for an amazing company doing great things?
We are the Top Employers Institute, and we are looking for a Communication & Marketing Assistant to join our team.
We passionately believe in the importance of treating employees well and helping them to develop personally and professionally.
Our annual programme certifies excellence in the conditions that employers create for their people, globally.
We conduct research into the Human Resources environment of participating companies, and only employers that achieve the required level will qualify for certification as Top Employers and reap the associated employer brand reinforcement.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, the company has recognised Top Employers around the world since 1991.
We build strong relationships with the global HR community, we are proud of what we do, and we are passionate about improving HR around the world. Currently, we have nearly 2000 certified organisations in more than 120 countries, impacting more than 8m employees.
We are a young fast-growing global company, with a loyal client base and very promising growth perspectives for the coming years. We are made up of dynamic, multicultural, and passionate people, with open and accessible leadership.
The purpose of this role is to support the Regional Marketing Manager to grow our brand awareness and ensure an optimised and harmonised customer experience across the entire customer journey in France.
Your main activities
- Events : project management / external communication, physical & digital events (webinars)
- Creation of customers and B2B communication tools
- Community management (social media posting on LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Lead Marketing (automation/lead nurturing…)
- Translation from EN to FR and copywriting of monthly newsletters
Your skills and knowledge
- You are preparing a Master's Degree.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- Good interpersonal skills, as well as adaptability and analytical skills are necessary qualities.
- You are familiar with the Adobe Suite and DTP tools.
- You are organized and autonomous.
The Top Employers Institute offers
- Flexible working conditions
- Dynamic, open, informal, and professional business culture
- You will be part of a multidisciplinary team and will work in collaboration with all the different professions.
- You will be autonomous on your projects, with the support of the Regional Marketing Manager.
- You will benefit from diversified tasks that will give you a complete vision of the company.
Period: from September 2022 for one year
Workplace : Pont de Neuilly (Metro Line 1) et mainly home office
Please send us a CV or your LinkedIn profile, along with a few lines presenting your expectations and motivations for this internship