Client Success Advisor US
Purpose and contribution to company strategy
We believe our clients can strengthen their position and impact as an employer by engaging with all aspects of our certification: Brand, Benchmark, Alignment and Connect. In this role, you are their trusted advisor; building relationships, delivering insights, driving product adoption, and ensuring our clients are successful. You provide a unique level of guidance, and inspiration to reinforce our clients’ journey to creating a better world of work.
Our Client Success Advisors enjoy talking about the latest trends and practices in HR, highlighting data-driven insights and sharing the collective wisdom of Top Employers. They are perfectly comfortable in advising the biggest brands on how to leverage best people practices and benefit from our certification in line with their needs and expectations. They come up with creative ways to drive value realisation in order to engage and retain our clients. They have a background in human resources (or employer branding) and take pleasure in spending time with HR leaders at our client organizations to understand their priorities in order to customize relevant insights that deliver business value.
Key result areas and main activities
- Client Relationships
- Build strong relationships with the clients to understand their needs and help them define success
- Build, own, and execute client success and engagement plans
- Conduct periodic business reviews and monitor client experience
- Product/Value Adoption
- Lead or facilitate online/onsite workshops, consultations, and one-on-one sessions to educate clients on our value pillars, HR/Employer Branding trends, best/next practices and related content
- Coach and train clients in the use of products and value of our programme
- Monitor type and frequency of services used (Brand, Benchmark, Align, Connect, Top Employers portal, dashboards, etc.)
- Share detailed insights and HR best practices to enable clients to effectively shape and apply their people strategies
- Client Health and Engagement
- Monitor health of client relationship (through the client health scorecard)
- Identify successful clients and turn them into advocates (reference calls, case studies, webinars)
- Deliver value through regular briefings, workshops, roundtables, discussion groups and attend Top Employers’ Connect events
- Collaboration and Communication
- Be an ambassador of Top Employers Institute, internally and externally
- Represent the voice of the client (feedback to the relevant teams, input for product, etc.)
- Build a strong relationship with Marketing, Sales, Certification and Digital and Product teams
- Ensure the executive leadership team and relevant stakeholders are involved and stay engaged
- Collaborates: Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Customer Focus: Builds strong customer relationships and delivers customer-centric solutions.
- Communicates Effectively: Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Manages Complexity: Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances.
- Resourcefulness: Secures and deploys resources effectively and efficiently.
- Ensures Accountability: Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Instills Trust: Gains the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Decision Quality: Makes good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Action-Oriented: Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience of at least 5-7 years in HR and/or employer branding.
- Prior experience in Client (Customer) Success will be a definite advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Additional languages – such as Spanish - would be a plus.
- Place of residence: United States of America
Top Employers Institute offers
- Competitive fixed & variable remuneration
- Human centric way of working: Flexible working conditions, including the flexibility to work from home
- Leadership culture based on trust
- We pay you to pay it forward. 2 days company paid time off (VTO) for volunteering for causes you care about
- Dynamic and open business culture
- Plenty of room for initiatives and own responsibility
- Leader in Global HR Certification, relied on by global clients such as DHL and PepsiCo
- Fast growing company (20% revenue growth in 2021 & 2022), enabled by owner HAL Investments, which is one of the largest, long-term, investment companies of the Netherlands
- International environment: colleagues from all over the world and offices in 12 countries, including Singapore, France, Germany, China, US, South Africa, the UK and Brazil
Top Employers Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and celebrate each other’s differences. We know that a diverse workforce enhances our success. We are conscious that having the freedom to be yourself is the basis of sustainable growth. To us, it doesn’t matter where you were born, what you believe in, how old you are, what you look like, or who you love. We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds actually lift Top Employers Institute to new heights and increase our way of thinking for a better world of work. Join us, as there is a place for you here!