Brand and Activation Specialist
Purpose and contribution to company strategy
The purpose of this role is to support the Brand & Content team in ensuring Top Employers Institute is well known as a global certifier and recognised by the target audience and executes on it through general support to marketing activations and social media.
The role works with the team to develop new prospect and customer-facing deliverables ensuring our communication is always consistent and highly relevant. The position also works closely with the Regional Marketing Managers to ensure all regions are aligned in a timely manner and share best practices.
Key result areas and main activities
1. Support Marketing Activations
- Project and asset management, assistance and rollout of marketing activations.
- Ensuring customer marketing touchpoints relevant and up to date.
- Customer seal, logo, and profile management: audit, scans.
- Maintenance and coordination of externally outsourced online store.
2. Social Media & Community Management
- Social media tool management by creating and scheduling updates on global accounts.
- Assist in managing design and copy assets for global and local paid campaigns
- Maintain and manage communities on our touchpoints (website, social, email).
3. General support
- Assist in the maintenance of guideline documents for the internal marketing team.
- Manage translations for various communication touchpoints and support localisations.
- Maintenance of asset management library.
- Management of internal collaboration tool (SharePoint) and marketing inbox.
- Work within an established project management plan to achieve specific goals.
Company competencies (for everyone):
- Customer focus
- Global perspective
Key success competencies (in addition to company competencies):
- Ensures accountability
- Communicates effectively
- Manages complexity
- Business insight
- Drives Results
- Organisational Savvy
- 1-3 years job experience in a marketing related role.
- Proficiency in Project management (using Excel).
- Excellent communication skills (direct communication with internal stakeholders and agency/supplier liaison needed).
- Native or excellent English as copy creation is required.
- Basic InDesign experience beneficial but not a pre-requisite – an eye for design is highly beneficial.
Top Employers Institute Offers
- Travel to our annual international marketing meeting
- Competitive fixed & variable remuneration
- Human-centric way of working: Flexible working conditions, including the flexibility to work from home or from the office
- We pay you to pay it forward. 2 days company paid time off (VTO) for volunteering for causes you care about
- Dynamic and open business culture
- Plenty of room for initiative and own responsibility
- Leader in HR relied on by global clients such as DHL and PepsiCo
- Fast-growing company (20% revenue growth in 2021 & 2022), enabled by owner HAL Investments, which is one of the largest, long-term, investment companies of the Netherlands
- International environment: colleagues from all over the world and offices in 12 countries, including France, Germany, China, US, South Africa, the UK and Brazil
Top Employers Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and celebrate each other’s differences. We know that a diverse workforce enhances our success. We are conscious that having the freedom to be yourself is the basis of sustainable growth. To us, it doesn’t matter where you were born, what you believe in, how old you are, what you look like, or who you love. We actively promote and depend on diversity of thought, skills, and capabilities in our project teams to serve our international consumer base in the best way possible. We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds actually lift Top Employers Institute to new heights and increase our way of thinking for a better world of work. Join us, as there is a place for you here!