Headquartered in the Netherlands, Top Employers Institute is a young fast growing global company, with a loyal client base and very promising growth perspectives for the coming years. We are made of dynamic, multicultural and passionate people, with open and accessible leadership.
The Top Employers Institute is looking for an Account Manager (AM) with the ability to manage multiple client relationships, working with them throughout the whole sales cycle. The job holder will be primarily responsible for winning new business for Top Employers Institute both in Brazil and in other countries across Latin America, and is expected to build genuine and lasting relationships with relevant HR decision-makers.
Reporting directly to the Country Manager, and consistently acting in line with the company values, the ideal candidate main responsibilities are streamlined, but not limited to, the items below:
- Actively and continuously prospect new large national and multinational participants for the Top Employers certification program, building and maintaining a consistent sales pipeline;
- Achieves personal annual sales KPI targets through the deployment of our value selling proposition, introducing the Top Employers Certification Program to potential participants according to their individual needs;
- Provide consistent excellent service to current participants, building lasting relationships and maintaining good knowledge of their business, as well as ensuring participant retention and upsells beyond the certification process;
- Acts local, but thinks global to support the Top Employers Institute strategy to grow international contracts inside and outside local markets;
- Continuously feed the CRM business management in line with the highest standards of the company;
- Professional Expertise - AMs are expected to be proficient in Prospecting, Value based Selling, Closing, Relationship Management & Results Delivery.
- Relationship Building
- Drive for Results
- Commercial Awareness
- Problem Solving
The applicant will be working from our office in Sao Paulo, and will likely be required to travel to other cities/countries according to business needs (less than 20% of time).
- Fluent proficiency in English and Spanish are mandatory
- 3+ years of relevant work experience - previous experience as a consultant / business developer in the Human Resources industry is strictly required; a well stablished network in the HR sector across Latam is also welcome;
- Ability to work proactively and autonomously, self-motivated, business orientated, together with a “Can Do” attitude are great differentials;
- Quota achiever, consultative sales skills and ability to promote benefits rather than features are also a plus.
- University degree in compatible careers.
- Valid passport and travel permits
- Innovative sector/industry, exciting and fast-growing
- International environment, young and dynamic
- Ongoing support and specific training
- Competitive compensation package
- Full-time contract
Join our Team
Are you interested in joining an international organization with a young and multi-cultural team, an informed global business view and a unique ability to rate and rank HR best practices? Then a career at the Top Employers Institute could be right for you. Please send your CV to Brasil@top-employers.com.
*This vacancy is in the final stage.