Stand out from the crowd
Since 1991, the Top Employers Institute has worked on developing the most globally-recognised HR research and certification methodology. We identify and certify employers that deliver exemplary employee conditions. Certified organisations receive benefits across the entire spectrum of their HR effort.
Recognition as an outstanding employer
The Top Employer certification offers exceptional recognition for your HR practices. The rigorous nature of our certification methodology ensures the exclusive value of this distinction.
- Fact-based HR recognition: Our certification recognises Top Employers for the tangible, optimal employee conditions and HR practices they provide for their people.
- Recognition alongside the best employers in the world: Our methodology is trusted and followed by more than 1,300 organisations, including many of the largest and most prestigious employers.
- Recognition for your HR and HR management teams: Our certification provides the most objective recognition for your HR team’s contribution to your people and to the business.
- Recognition that goes above and beyond: Top Employers Institute helps your organisation gain new insights to continuously develop your HR environment, and reinforce your employer brand.
"Our certification provides the most objective recognition for your HR team’s contribution to your people and to the business"
Stay on top of HR developments
By participating in our programme, you will receive a complete overview and analysis of your current HR policies and practices, providing clear validation of your strengths, as well as ideas for improvement:
- Feedback and Benchmark Reports: a complete overview on the advancement of your HR policies, presented topic by topic. This covers the 10 topics of the HR Best Practices Survey and considers over 600 HR practices. On top of this, you will receive a benchmark of your performance in the survey against the best in class employers in your country, region or industry.
- Feedback Session: your organisation’s results are discussed and insights are shared during an individual Feedback Session with a Top Employers Institute representative.
- Subsidiary Reports: delivered to international participants following completion of our programme in several countries. These include a comparison and gap analysis of your international HR offering.
Our detailed research and access to the Top Employers community enables us to share regular, original analyses relating to the evolution of HR’s most important matters.
- HR Insights Reports: In-depth analyses of global and regional situations and trends relating to the most important topics in HR.
- HR conferences and workshops: Regular HR events enabling professionals within our Top Employers community to share and exchange their best practices and strategic analyses.
"Your organisation’s results are discussed and insights are shared during an individual Feedback Session with a Top Employers Institute representative"
Reinforce your employer brand
Becoming a certified Top Employer gives you access to easy-to-use tools and new channels to leverage your status in your communications.
- The Top Employers Certification seal: this internationally recognised symbol can be used for a full year on all your marketing material, to help you attract and engage talent.
- Certification Dinner: you and your HR team are invited to join us, and all other certified Top Employers, in celebration of your Certification achievement at one of several prestigious locations around the world.
- Online exposure: your dedicated, certified company page on Top-Employers.com is a space to which to refer people, in order to share your official certification. Use our online tools to support internal and external announcements.
- Media coverage: your company and certified status will be promoted in some of the most prominent newspapers and magazines worldwide.
Join our programme!Contact us