Regional Marketing Manager LATAM
Purpose and contribution to company strategy
Purpose description, summarizing the contribution to the wider company strategy & goals.
The purpose of this role is:
• to grow our brand awareness and recognition amongst HR leaders and employees in the LATAM region
• to ensure an optimised and harmonised customer experience across the entire customer journey and utilising all relevant touchpoints
• to maximise customer engagement through marketing activation and events
The role will fall under the Customer Marketing team and work closely with the different teams within the HQ Marketing function i.e. brand, content and events. The role will ensure all activities are aligned to the global marketing strategy, implementing the relevant campaigns/tactics.
The role will be responsible for brand management using our various touch points i.e. social media platforms, email marketing and official customer communications and engagement etc. Ensure our use of marketing material is up to date and consistent with the global brand guidelines and positioning.
Key result areas and main activities
Key result areas showing what impact the role should have, main activities providing further insight
Key Result Area 1: Implement Customer Communication Strategy
• Implementation of customer communication deliverables across all touch points with delivery to all partcipants in region (based on direction from central marketing)
• Localisation of customer marketing deliverables ensuring employer branding materials are relevant, fresh and used throughout the year
Key Result Area 2: Drive customer engagement through Events (Certification Celebration and Connect) optimising Communications & PR
• Ensure roll out and implementation of centralised approach and deliverables for all events (ensure all deliverables are on-brand).
• Manage and drive media (PR), social media and Top Employers engagement aligned with the annual Certification announcement and events.
• Manage media partnerships and drive new opportunities
Key Result Area 3: Content marketing:
• Content Management on our digital platforms: Align with central content marketing of promotion of content.
• Ensure all deliverables are on-brand.
Key Result Area 4: Lead generation and nurturing:
• Align with Central Marketing team on digital campaigns: LinkedIn advertising and lead nurturing campaigns to support our commercial efforts: localisation of content.
Key competencies required to be successful in this role (mix of behaviours and skills and knowledge)
• Customer Focus
• Global Perspective Skills (job specific) + knowledge (education, work level)
• Fluent in Spanish and English (Portuguese is a Plus)
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office – Power Point, Excel & Word
• 5+ years marketing management experience
• Content marketing experience (copywriting, social media engagement)
• Digital marketing experience (google analytics, data studio, tag manager), Pardot and Salesforce experience is a plus.
• Basic design skills and knowledge
Renumeration will be paid in EURO currency via Top Employers Instititute CRF Holding, the Netherlands