(Junior) Regional Marketing Manager - Polish speaking - employment or freelance base
Top Employers Institute is the global authority in recognising excellence in people practices. Through our certification, we influence the lives of more than 7 million employees by inspiring our clients to continuously enrich the world of work.
Purpose and contribution to company strategy:
The purpose of this role is to grow our brand awareness and ensure an optimised and harmonised customer experience across the entire customer journey in all target markets.
As part of the Regional Marketing team and the roles work closely with the different teams within the HQ Marketing cluster. The role will ensure all activities are aligned to the global marketing strategy, implementing the relevant campaigns/tactics. Additional scope to work on global marketing projects.
The role is to be responsible for brand management using our various touch points i.e. social media platforms, email marketing, and official customer communications and engagement.
Ensure our use of marketing material is up to date and consistent with the global brand guidelines and positioning.
Marketing strategy (collaborate with central marketing):
- Creation and implementation of regional marketing strategy aligned with global marketing strategy and effectively manage the budget within the supervision of Head of Regional Marketing
Lead generation, nurturing, and automation:
- Support the Marketing Operations team in executing social and search advertising and lead nurturing campaigns
- Enable the Sales team to successfully build, enhance and sustain client relationships by maximizing engagement with qualified leads
Customer engagement through Events & Sponsorships:
- Ensure roll out and implementation of central approach and deliverables for all events (ensure all deliverables are on-brand) working closely the HQ Events team and Head of Regional Marketing
- Manage media partnerships and drive new opportunities
- Contribute to the planning of Certification Celebration (managing regional customer communications, database management and follow-up)
- Localize the central content for the Top Employers Certification announcement across our different media channels. (i.e logo slides, region specific asset production in line with central approach)
- Production of Polish events (online or offline) working closely with central team
- Content Management on our digital channels: localize central content i.e. HQ HR Best Practices selection relevant for Poland (and Eastern Europe region)
- Social media management, management of Poland Linkedin Page with regular posts.
- Regional newsletter management
- Ensure all deliverables are on-brand.
Key Success Competencies:
- Company wide competencies: Collaboration, customer focus, global perspective.
- Role-specific competencies: Communicates effectively, plan and aligns, ensures accountability, tech-savvy, manages complexity, drives results,
- Working experience as a marketing coordinator, marketing executive, marketing specialist, marketing manager or similar role in B2B Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in business, marketing communication or a related field
- Must be fluent in Polish and English
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Previous experience in social media management and digital marketing
- Previous experience with organizing local and regional events (online and offline)
- Previous experience with customer communications
- Previous marketing experience in the HR field is advantageous
- As this can either be an employment or a freelance role. If you are a freelancer we need you to have worked as such or have set up all the legal paperwork to do so.
- We are looking for someone for at least 24 hours per week up to 40.
Top Employers Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and celebrate each other’s differences. We know that a diverse workforce enhances our success. We are conscious that having the freedom to be yourself is the basis of sustainable growth. To us, it doesn’t matter where you were born, what you believe in, how old you are, what you look like, or who you love. We actively promote and depend on diversity of thought, skills, and capabilities in our project teams to serve our international consumer base in the best way possible. We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds actually lift Top Employers Institute to new heights and increase our way of thinking for a better world of work. Join us, as there is a place for you here!