Hired: this vacancy has recently been fulfilledGo to the overview of open vacancies
Top Employers Institute is the global authority recognising excellence in people practices. We assist companies to accelerate these practices and further enrich their worlds of work. Through the Top Employers programme, participants are audited, certified and recognised as employers of choice. Established more than 25 years ago, Top Employers Institute now certifies over 1,550 organisations in 118 countries. These certified companies positively impact the lives of over 6m employees globally.
Top Employers Institute: For a better world of work.
In the role of Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for the support and growth of the population of participants of the Top Employers certification Program. You are the contact person for both internal and external stakeholders regarding the support and relationship management of our current participants and participants to come.
The focus of this roll in on the Dutch market. Working in a Benelux structure means a close relationship and cooperation with the Belgium colleagues. Working in an international setting asks an international mindset to sell and expand outside Netherlands too.
Key Result Areas
- Partner in Business in the field of HR to match our services with the challenges of participants (consultative selling);
- Responsible for relationship management for the current participants;
- Commercially support and work together with other International-colleagues
- Building and maintaining long lasting relationships with participants and prospects
- Seek for areas of growth for new participants (New Business);
- Connect in- and outside the Top Employers community
- Support the Research Process Manager, e.g. prepare and give Feedback presentations; presents the results and benchmark data to (HR) leadership teams of our participants;
- You have a Bachelor degree (or equivalent);
- You have 4-7 years working experience in Sales, preferably in the field of HR or Service selling;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English;
- You are organized, pro-active and have an eye for business;
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills combined with a commercial instinct;
- Representative, strong social skills and network, team player.
- Connect easily on different levels
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Team player
- Business sense
How to show your interest?
Interested and ready for a new challenge? If this sounds like you and you also share our values, then we would love to meet you.
Please mail your motivation letter and your CV to the attention of Rutger Steyerberg, email: HR@top-employers.com. Without your motivation letter we cannot process your application.