The second exclusive HR appointment in the name of #connect, #networking, #benchmarking was held in Siemens.
Top Employers Circles are exclusive and closed number events hosted in turn by a certified company. The main characteristic is the active participation and the leading role of the Top Employers, which with their dynamics, examples and critical issues confront each other getting inspired for a constant improvement and development.
FREEgility: forms and declensions of HR Agility, took place in Siemens and was focused on the key themes of agile working.
- Data from the Top Employers Research on Agility were presented: 81% of companies consider it a new form of culture and designs ad hoc spaces and offices for their employees; 70% use social media as a key communication and collaboration channel; the use of smart mode has increased fivefold in 4 years.
- The Research was analyzed and commented by Federica Marucci, Research Project Manager and Davide Banterla, Senior HR Account Manager, from Top Employers Institute.
- Siemens Best Practice "Feel Free to be Self" was presented by Federica Fasoli, HR Director Italy and Greece.
- Alessandro Donadio, #socialorg founder and author of HRevolution and Smarting Up, spoke about the new forms of HR Agility and coordinated the workshop.
- Participants worked in focus groups: they presented, discussed and shared best practices, as well as critical issues and experiences.
- Analysis, proposals, comparisons, creativit and projects were then shared in a plenary session, with the presentation of the outputs from focus groups.
Founded in 1991, being in Italy since 2008, Top Employers Institute has certified over 1500 organizations in 118 countries. Top Employers Institute is the global authority on recognising excellence in people practices. The Certification Program enables organizations to grow as leaders in people practices. As a recognised Top Employer, companies are provided with branding, benchmarking, alignment and connection tools to further build and solidify their position as an employer of choice.
Take a look at the pictures from the Circle: