Want to work for an awesome medium size company doing big things? We are the Top Employers Institute, and because we are growing we are looking for a new Sales Associate to join our team.
We passionately believe in the importance of treating employees well, and helping them to develop personally and professionally. Our annual programme certifies excellence in the conditions that employers create for their people, globally. We conduct research into the Human Resources environment of participating companies, and only employers that achieve the required level will qualify for certification as Top Employer, and reap the associated employer brand reinforcement.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, the company has recognised Top Employers around the world since 1991. Our diverse and talented team is based in our offices in Amsterdam, Belgium, France, Germany, Spain, the UK, China, South Africa, Brazil and the United States. We build strong relationships with the global HR community, we are proud of what we do, and we are passionate about improving HR around the world. Currently we have certified organisations in more than 110 countries.
In the role of Sales Associate you will be responsible for introducing the Certification Program to companies who care about to be the employer of choice of their talents. You will work in close collaboration with colleagues from Shanghai, Amsterdam and in the offices all over the world.
- Manage current participants to assist in the contractual matters;
- Identify proper prospects and introduce the certification program in China;
- Support the Research Process Manager, for example by presenting results and benchmarking data to the HR and management teams of our participants;
- Become a partner in the field of HR to meet the challenges of participants through our services through our valuation approach;
- Assist the organisation by several workshops, information sessions and our annual certification dinner;
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships with current participants, stakeholders and future participants.
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent);
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in services sales, HR area will be a nice to have and preferably within an international context;
- Bilingual speaker, Excellent in English (Speaking and Writing) and Chinese (Chinese Speaking is a must);
- Analytical, organised, resourceful, pro-active and result-oriented;
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills and a good sense of humor;
- Multi-cultural working experience is advantageous;
- Willingness to travel.
Top Employers Institute offers
- Competitive remuneration (monthly salary + annual bonus);
- Solid benefits including pension and flexible working conditions;
- A dynamic, open, informal and professional business culture;
- Plenty of room for initiatives and own responsibility;
- Work in a growing organisation with colleagues from all over the world;
- Opportunity to interact with leading organisations regarding cutting edge HR practices;
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of HR standards of participating organisations and thereby impacting the experiences of their employees worldwide.
Please send your cover letter and CV to the attention of Nicole Jin, email: email@example.com.
To be considered for an interview, your application should make us want to interview you. Tell us what you have - the skills, experience and successes that makes you think you're the right person for this job.
If we interview you, we will want to see those attributes; the way you communicate, the way you think, what you've got to offer and why you'd be an asset to our team. We want you to tell us about your accomplished track record, how you successfully organize yourself, and why you’re aligned with our values. We want to see how you stand out from the crowd, and also we want to know why this job will positively impact your life.