Top Employers Institute is the global authority recognising excellence in people practices. We assist companies to accelerate these practices and further enrich their worlds of work. Through the Top Employers programme, participants are audited, certified and recognised as employers of choice. Established more than 25 years ago, Top Employers Institute now certifies over 1,550 organisations in 118 countries. These certified companies positively impact the lives of over 6m employees globally.
Top Employers Institute: For a better world of work.
In the role of International HR Auditor you will be responsible for the certification of international companies participating in our annual programmes across the globe. In particular, you will ensure the international clients meet our global standards of excellence and you will provide their senior leaders with a comprehensive feedback of their results. To be successful in your role you will be liaising with internal stakeholders on a regular basis. As part of the international HR auditors’ team, you will participate in and lead a number of projects to further develop our services and delivery at global level.
- Leading the certification process for a portfolio of international clients at HQ level.
- Auditing the HR policies and practices of international clients based on our global standards.
- Presenting results, benchmark and trends data to international clients’ leadership teams (face-to-face as well as via webinars).
- Displaying a broad-based knowledge on the many topics that support a holistic organisational HR framework (i.e. talent strategy, performance management, learning and development, compensation and benefits, organisational culture).
- Building and maintaining long lasting relationships and providing excellent service to our international clients.
- Working in close collaboration with our products, sales and marketing teams and our different hubs across the globe in a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Supporting sales managers to develop the international clients base.
- You are analytical, detail-oriented, and use your common sense for problem-solving.
- You are autonomous and require little guidance to get on with your work; you are organized and a fast-learner.
- Your excellent communication and presentation skills combined with a strong sense of client focus are suitable for both onsite and online meetings
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in HR or a related work field, preferably in a large multinational organization.
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent).
- Excellent oral and written command of English (fluent). French and/or Spanish would be advantageous.
- You are willing to occasionally travel within Europe and outside Europe.
- Positive attitude & Inclusive behaviour.
- Teamwork & Networking.
- Drive & Energy.
- Analytical thinking & Problem solving.
- Communication & Presentation skills.
- Client Focus.
If you are interested please send your cv together with your letter of motivation to Eric Morello, HR@top-employers.com.