This Sales Operations assignment is critical to the continued healthy growth of the Top Employers Commercial organisation. On the back of a major redesign of our Salesforce platform, the short-term goal is to design the 2020 territories, quotas and compensation schemes to ready the organisation for the Early Bird sales season which starts on the 01/11/2019. This work will be in partnership with the Commercial Leadership Team and the role will report to the CCO. The set up and enablement is estimated to be a 3-month project and you will be required to scope the work in the first phase to more accurately predict the timeline.
This role would suit individuals with strong backgrounds in data and analytics, and Sales Operations business processes. Knowledge of the Salesforce platform or an equivalent is also highly advantageous. Fluent in English and educated at University/HBO level. The role will include ownership of current processes and with a very clear mandate to develop and execute new ideas to fast track value-add to Top Employers clients and company sales performance.
- Develop and drive the design and implementation of territory management and quota management processes and tools to enable effective sales planning and ongoing operational functions, such as forecasting, in a fast-growing business.
- Formulate, govern and handle policy and process surrounding sales hierarchy and quota setting. This will be in partnership with SFDC technical developers and please note this is not a technical role.
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements.
- Spearhead strategy and vision of intelligent goal setting and territory creation through the adoption of tools for market segmentation, quota setting, and account planning. NB tools to be compatible with the SFDC platform.
- 5+ years of Sales Operations experience with leading multiple complex initiatives from conception to execution.
- 2+ years of hand on experience in territory and quota management.
- Expert in sales processes and quota/territory management with a solid understanding of sales operations, particularly in the realm of sales planning, territory creation, and quota setting.
- Ability to take ownership of end-to-end processes and drive decisions.
If you are interested please send your cv together with your letter of motivation to Adrian Selgiman, HR@top-employers.com