HR Business Partner
Purpose and contribution to company strategy
As HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units spread over several countries. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
The HRBP will be reporting into the People Director and will operate in close collaboration with a second HRBP and an HR Assistant.
Key result areas and main activities
We are looking for a hands-on Business Partner who understands the business and strategic objectives of the client groups while managing the entire HR lifecycle, including Recruitment, HR Operations, Payroll, Employee Relations, Comp&Ben and L&D.
Your main job duties will include but won’t be limited to:
- Act as partner to the business leaders on people matters
- Point of HR contact for all employees
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees
- Provide day-to-day HR and management guidance to line management (e.g., performance management, coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Work in the HR team, continuous learning and developing, learning from best practices
- Prepare HR related documents for several countries (i.e. employment offers and contracts, work certificates, etc.).
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Coordinate payroll of several countries using ADP.
- Update HRIS system (BambooHR).
- Provide HR reports to answer relevant business questions.
- Coordinate and conduct recruitment activities.
- Organize companywide onboarding
- Provide management with market data to ensure proper job levelling.
- Identify training needs for business units and individual coaching needs.
- Facilitate and coordinate workshops and trainings.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
If the sheer prospect of this job gets you excited and if you believe that you can add value to our organisation, you will need to fulfil the following requirements:
- Extensive generalist HR experience (6+ years), preferably in a medium size multinational organization.
- Strive for excellence in operations and enjoy providing HR support on operational and tactical level.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including HR operations, compensation and benefits, payroll, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, and employment laws.
- Customer orientation and result achievements with strong business acumen.
- Building partnerships with managers and employees.
- Excellent language skills in Dutch and English
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch labor law and wet verbetering Poortwachter
- Good understanding of either Spanish, French or German
- Excellent time management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Once we are passed Covid this position will require some international travelling
Top Employers Institute offers:
- Competitive remuneration
- Solid benefits and flexible working conditions
- A dynamic, open, informal and professional business culture
- Plenty of room for initiatives and owning responsibility
- Working with colleagues from all over the world
- A fast growing company that will give you the opportunity to be part of building the HR function for our Top employees!
- Never a dull day
About Top Employers Institute
Top Employers Institute is the global authority on recognising excellence in People Practices. We help accelerate these practices to enrich the world of work. Through the Top Employers Institute Certification Programme, participating companies can be validated, certified and recognised as an employer of choice. Established 30 years ago, Top Employers Institute has certified over 1 691 organisations in 120 countries/regions. These certified Top Employers positively impact the lives of over 7 million employees globally.
Top Employers Institute. For a better world of work.