Purpose and contribution to company strategy
As an Account Manager you will be generating revenue by selling certification products and associated upsells to clients within an assigned region. This job is of the hybrid type, meaning that you will have to skilfully juggle several responsibilities, namely: obtaining new contracts, keeping existing contracts and managing all contracts efficiently. You will also have a flair for the style of communication that builds trust and drives results. Acting with boldness and efficiency as you liaise between Sales and Delivery, clients will realise and appreciate the unmatched value that the Programme has to offer. Our customer-focused strategy is to keep our clients smiling!
Key result areas and main activities
Generating revenue in line with commercial targets within a designated sales territory. This is where you will be turning lead into gold by:
- Transforming prospective business into new business accounts via calling, email and social strategies.
- Driving sales growth through preparing and setting up qualified meetings. Note: This is more than a slideshow followed by a coffee conversation. It’s about meeting preparation, conducting an effective needs analysis and delivering enticing sales presentations. You will also be required to facilitate Q&As and field objections, thereafter, conducting post-meeting activity effectively.
- Utilising your excellent negotiation skills to close deals through qualified offer preparation. Your trustworthy demeanour in this area will ensure that agreements are long game focused as well as long lasting.
- Achieving company growth targets regarding new business acquisition and the renewal of current business contracts.
Your pro-active attitude will maximise the quality of your work as you sustain relevant engagement with potential Top Employers by:
- Confidently connecting in a one-on-one context with senior and regional HR stakeholders of large global companies.
- Effectively and persuasively using that friendly professionalism to position and present the full value of the Programme. This will occur across areas of responsibility and focus.
- Managing the relationship of current participants.
As for Internal Stakeholders? Simple. Liaise and collaborate constructively by:
- Supporting and partnering commercially with international colleagues as part of a global sales team. Apply yourself here and the world will be your oyster!
- Working closely with Marketing to support events.
- Keeping those online running shoes laced up and ready to go as you will need to follow up on digital leads swiftly and with speedy results.
If the sheer prospect of this job gets you excited and if you believe that you can add value to our organisation, you will need to fulfil the following requirements:
- Demonstrated international business experience of minimum 3-5 years.
- Commercial insight and ability to solve problems.
- Good selling and negotiation skills.
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and manage priorities in an entrepreneurial setting.
- Strong consultative selling skills to position and promote our business model.
- Ability to use an existing network of industry contacts to fast-track sales revenue.
- Preferably native Italian or Spanish with excellent written and verbal English.
- Great presentation skills.
- A unique sales spirit that drives your passion for results.
- Customer focused to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Based in Valencia, Spain.
Top Employers Institute offers:
- Competitive remuneration (monthly salary + variable pay.)
- Solid benefits and flexible working conditions.
- A dynamic, open, informal and professional business culture.
- Plenty of room for initiatives and owning responsibility.
- Work in a growing organisation with colleagues from all over the world.
- Opportunities to interact with leading organisations regarding cutting edge HR practices.
- Opportunities to contribute to the development of HR standards of participating organisations and thereby impacting the experiences of their employees worldwide.
About Top Employers Institute
Top Employers Institute is the global authority on recognising excellence in People Practices. We help accelerate these practices to enrich the world of work. Through the Top Employers Institute Certification Programme, participating companies can be validated, certified and recognised as an employer of choice. Established 30 years ago, Top Employers Institute has certified over 1 691 organisations in 120 countries/regions. These certified Top Employers positively impact the lives of over 7 million employees globally.
Top Employers Institute. For a better world of work.