Top Employers Institute is the global authority recognising excellence in people practices. We assist companies to accelerate these practices and further enrich their worlds of work. Through the Top Employers programme, participants are audited, certified and recognised as employers of choice. Established more than 25 years ago, Top Employers Institute now certifies over 1500 organisations in 118 countries. These certified companies positively impact the lives of over 6m employees globally. Top Employers Institute: For a better world of work.
Reporting directly to the Brazil Country Manager, and consistently acting in line with our company values, the ideal candidate main responsibilities are streamlined, but not limited to:
- Win new business by actively and continuously prospect large national and multinational participants for the Top Employers certification program across Latin America and Mexico, building and maintaining a consistent sales pipeline;
- Achieve or exceed personal annual sales KPI targets through the deployment of our value selling proposition, introducing the Top Employers Certification Program to potential participants according to their individual needs;
- Provide with consistent, excellent service levels to new and existing participants, building lasting relationships and maintaining a good knowledge of their business, as well as ensuring participant retention and upsells beyond the certification process;
- Acts local, but thinks global, to support the Top Employers Institute strategy to grow international contracts inside and outside local markets;
- Continuously feed the CRM business management in line with the highest standards of the company.
- Innovative sector/industry, exciting and fast-growing;
- International, young and dynamic work environment;
- Ongoing support and specific training;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Full-time contract.
- Professional Expertise - AMs are expected to be proficient in Prospecting, Value-based;
- Selling, Closing, Relationship Management & Results Delivery;
- Relationship Building;
- Drive for Results;
- Commercial Awareness;
- Problem Solving.
The LATAM Account Manager will be working from our offices in São Paulo and will likely be required to travel to other countries according to business needs (approx.. 20% of the time).
- Native proficiency in Spanish and excellent English is mandatory;
- 3+ years of relevant work experience - previous experience as a consultant/business developer in the Human Resources industry, as well as an established network in the HR sector across Latam is also welcome;
- Ability to work remotely, proactively and autonomously, across different time zones in the Americas region, with a self-motivated, business orientated, and a strong “Can Do” attitudes, are great differentials;
- Quota achiever, consultative sales skills and ability to promote benefits rather than features are also a plus;
- Valid passport, work and/or travel permits to Brazil and Mexico are a plus;
- University degree at compatible careers.
Join our Team
Are you interested in joining an international organization with a young and multi-cultural team, an informed global business view and a unique ability to rate and rank HR best practices? Then a career at the Top Employers Institute could be right for you.
Please submit your CV in English to Brasil@top-employers.com.