About the company:
The Top Employers Institute globally certifies excellence in the conditions that employers create for their people. Optimal employee conditions ensure that people develop themselves personally and professionally. This in turn enables companies to grow and to develop, always.
Top Employers Institute Marketing department is looking for an (MBO or HBO) intern who can support our marketing efforts at our Head Quarters in Amsterdam. The internship is for 5 months starting asap, working 38 hours per week. Our marketing department has a relatively small team with various work fields. This means that there are diverse tasks to do from strategic planing to having a hands on mentality.
You are responsible for:
- Assisting with website content management including, but not limited to, updating information and managing the ongoing news feed
- Supporting the management of organization-wide communications calendar
- Support content development, editing and distribution of internal and external communications, such as monthly e-Newsletters
- Assist in distribution of campaign communications, collateral and materials to field offices
- Build and manage media lists
- Help prepare for presentations as needed
- Assist with other marketing and communication-related projects as they arise
- Provide insight to online competitor landscape
- Databases update
- Polished written and verbal communication skills in English
- High attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize/and balance multiple projects
- Experience with content management systems and social networking tools ( Twitter), Internet research tools, MS Office applications (specifically Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- You have basic knowledge of HTML, you understand and are able to make small changes
- Interest in Google Analytics
- Pro active
- Eager to learn
Do you see yourself in the above profile or do you need additional information about this vacancy and the selection procedure please contact Dyonne Seedorf: email@example.com
Intership starting in september-oktober 2014 for 5 consecutive months.
*Thesis placements are NOT an option.